I got bored..[naked drawing advisory]

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Jason said:
JD you suck at staff. I am fine with people saying it sucks, but some of these posts are trolling/flaming and need split. It's fine..you'll be replaced soon anyways.
I fail to see how any of the comments above can't be viewed as critique in one sense or another. While I don't appreciate comments that have no basis such as (That just sucks; That's horrible;lol that's eww [Yeah, I saw it]), no sense in me going through any kind of trouble. Just take your bad critique like a man and deal with the fact that your drawings didn't rouse the attention you wanted it to. As for me sucking at staff, I suck at a lot of things. As for staff, you'll see. I'll be making some changes around here, and it's not going to be subtle. As for me being replaced, I asked Roach to replace me and he acted too slow. I'll be making my final stand for the SIS forums, and I do mean soon. JD's back.

Cellar Door said:
Edit; BTW Nude art still isn't allowed =(
Until CrookedFoot PM's me and tells me that he takes back his decision in letting nude art be posted in the GFX forums (As long as it's for artistic purposes of course) then it is allowed IF THERE IS A WARNING IN THE TITLE. Jason did that. This thread is fine.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Treefrog: I posted it to see what I need to work on.

IDefy: I did make it cartoonish for that reason. I'm not anywhere near drawing to realtime scale.

JD: Matter of opinion I suppose. Regardless..let's see what you can do with this place, eh? ^^;

lollercoasterzster

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Jason: people told you what you needed to work on and you dismissed their comments with the 'it's my first time' excuse.

Epidemic

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
with all beginners you need encouragement and constructive criticism

some of the crits were blatantly destructive...
i mean you can point out where its flawed but simply show how he can improve instead of putting on these negative tones.

so post your stuff at deviantart, they'll praise you
post em in CAD art school, they'll give you constructive crits
put them in conceptart.org, you'll get flamed for sure lol... those guys are amazing with art.