Hullo, all. I'm New...

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
Hey, everyone<gracious bow> my name is Kayle. But you must refer me as Dark Mistress. And, I suppose if you wish to know more about me, respond ^_^

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Hello, dear Kayle.

I am the great and mighty one known as J'kar. I own these forums, and stick with me if you want to be cool. :D

Seriously, welcome, and I hope you have a good time here. I know I do. I think you'll find it better than the other ones.

HEY! Half the battle is over. You learned how to post a thread! Once you learn how to reply you'll be set.

Dark Mistress

Reaction score
BWAAAHAHAHHAHA!!! Aww, so sweet. But, you will always be ickle Eeky pooh to me ^_^. Oh, I am ALREADY so cool. But, I suppose your coolness will make my coolness the ULTIMATE coolness ever! And, I hope I have a good time.

Mistress

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yay. Little baby Kayle made her second post. Awww...

Have fun, babycakes.

--J'kar--

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Uh...be nice to her, Hitsua. She's a handful, but she's a newb. I bet you'll like her once she gets into her BF groove. She can be quite an entertaining little cupcake.

*waggles eyebrows at Missy*

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
Uh...be nice to her, Hitsua. She's a handful, but she's a newb. I bet you'll like her once she gets into her BF groove. She can be quite an entertaining little cupcake.

*waggles eyebrows at Missy*
Get bent. Seriously.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
-[J'kar the Damned]- said:
Got bent. Seriously.

Shut up, Austin.

@Kayle. Let's go have some fun.
Getting bent by an internet personality doesn't count.

Dark Mistress

Reaction score
Hullo, Austin is it? Well, I can assure you my name is not "Rachel". But, if you insist on beeing an ass, so be it. But, if you are going to post something worth my eyes to see, then oh happy day. Nice to meet you. I will further call you Hitsua, since I don't want to be dissrespectful, wich I am good at most of the time ^_^

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
If you call yourself "Dark_Mistress", I'd rather not have your respect.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yeah, Hitsua is so smart that his username is his real name spelled backwards,and with an H rather than an N. Because his handwriting makes N's look like H's. Original, eh?

But enough hatred. This isn't the place for that. If you want to hate Hitsua, go to the Asylum.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Babycakes??? LOL
She IS quite the handfull....
"But, I suppose your coolness will make my coolness the ULTIMATE coolness ever!"
That is totally something Strongbad would say.

Welcome to Battleforums, don't mind the guys here. Its been awhile since they've been out mommas house, little a lone with some female.

If your as cute as your posts seem :D then lets totally do something later! Like, get a pop, or watch some local TV programming, or read the TV guide, or we could write notes and pass them back and forth. LOL

No seriously, check out the NEW and updated SCG news???
Link in Sig.
Yes, I'm happy. Happy that its been 1 year since BF updated their beloved SCG section. Thank you.

-Cappy

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Dark Mistress said:
Heh, I guess. Mmmm... Ice cream...
If all you do is eat ice cream all day and pretend to be a vampire, you must be rather plump.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Icecream would be a great idea! :dance

Hitsua, that was by far the WORST comment you've made tonight.

Dark Mistress

Reaction score
Hey, Cappy. Nice to see someone-er-female. Lmao. Yeah, babycakes isn't one of my prefered names. But, J'kar is a boob =P. I look forward to sending posts back and forth.

Kayle

PauseBreak

Reaction score
ooooo. Eek! okay, I'll take it.

Good deal!