HU~ WtF Man Humans Need to Be Nerfed

jeenyus_one

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WtF Man Humans Need to Be Nerfed

humans are tooo overpowering. All you need are priests/sorcs arch mage and blood mage as your heros and you can automatically win. Sorcs just cast slow on everything while priests heal everyone and arch mage and blood mage just use blizzard and that other spell that Bm has.

It's bullshit blizzard needs to do something about this because it's like RoC again before latest patch. Gay ass mass casters are coming back. Anyone else feel the same way?:fwink

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not really. Just get stunning spell to stop blizzard and run from flamestrike. Those seem like the only two things that could kill you, because dual mages are very weak if hey aren't blizzarding / flamestriking they're easy targets.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL humans too overpowering dont make me laugh. Their not the only overpowering skill that they have is polymorph cause you can turn everything into sheep! i mean how cool is that you go up agaisnt an army and pow u turn them into sheep and attack them :)

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
Re: WtF Man Humans Need to Be Nerfed

Originally posted by jeenyus_one
humans are tooo overpowering. All you need are priests/sorcs arch mage and blood mage as your heros and you can automatically win. Sorcs just cast slow on everything while priests heal everyone and arch mage and blood mage just use blizzard and that other spell that Bm has.

It's bullshit blizzard needs to do something about this because it's like RoC again before latest patch. Gay ass mass casters are coming back. Anyone else feel the same way?:fwink
LOL. You're funny. All the units u mentioned rely soley on magic. All u need is anti-caster to kick the crap out of those human units. Night elves dryads are immune to magic and magic attacks. Since Sorceresses and Priests attack with magic, they can't even hit dryads. Plus Blizzard and Flamestrike would be useless against them too. Against another human some Melee and Spellbreakers would do the same trick u know. :p

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
feari dragons 2. build a small army of huntress + 2 giant for meat. and build loads of feari dragons...u start casting slow and heal. i use mana flare and BAM byebye caster.
only way hu is overpowered ABIT = wind raider + gryphon. only destroyers are a big problem cussa magic resistant against gryphon. + ofcourse other aa magic resistant units.
so human is kinda a WEAK race. its more a supporting one.

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yah, i was kinda dissapointed wen they changed the Gryphons attack to a Magical one. Now wen using Gryphs, i can't hit Dryads, Spellbreakers, Destroyers, or even Serpent Wards for goodness sakes.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: WtF Man Humans Need to Be Nerfed

Originally posted by jeenyus_one

rofl, if u have to cry about it, get anticasters.

Farea dragons, destroyers, spellbreakers, walkers were put in the game to stop things like this. use them.