gamerz-lounge.com
Whats a good bo for....

Anti-Rush agasint grunts?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
me = noob human , so id say an arcane tower with like 3 footmen should do,but im noob :D

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
When plaing against grunts always hit his hero, his grunts are too strong so dont focus on them, if you weaken his hero enough he will run, if he doesnt hes stupid, and youll kill his hero then you should be ok, even if you have to get milita. Then tech up to sorcs too slow them mix in footies and rifles, till you can knights.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Every time I come across a grunt rush, they micro too good for me to kill their hero. When he runs, he pulls hero back far enough fo footies can't hit em but usually by 6 grunts I almost got riflemen. I still cant beat it :(.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
try this, dont get an AM get a MK, get storm bolt. bolt his hero, hit the m button, surround and oforce him to TP wasting 350 gold, or give u 100 exp assuming hes level 1. MK is very effective hero choice, humans are jsut to afraid to adapt. FS is an intelegence hero, u slow him down and catch up and ur going ti kill him simle as that.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I still prefer to have AM as first but MK as first is one very good idea. To counter grunts or gruntapult you should have rifles with meatshield sorc and some priests but in your base get several guard towers not arcane.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
try this, dont get an AM get a MK, get storm bolt. bolt his hero, hit the m button, surround and oforce him to TP wasting 350 gold, or give u 100 exp assuming hes level 1. MK is very effective hero choice, humans are jsut to afraid to adapt. FS is an intelegence hero, u slow him down and catch up and ur going ti kill him simle as that.
The Mk would put up a better right, but it might screw you up in the future of the game. I too have problem with orcs, so ill try and see what i can discover.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
With AM ,WEs are good for the grunts. Otherwise MK is the best orc killer.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Yes I use the WE to lead the orc away from my footmen/miltia. Very good tactic.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Grunts have bigger hp than footmen if you have rifles you can do it but WEs are better vs grunts than blizz. Blizz on the other hand is better for berserkers than WEs.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
grunts only have roughly 300 more hp thanfooties (little less i think) and blizzard if the unit takes all its waves the grunts ar going to take a pounding at little expense to ur units

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Okay, I'll try footies+miltia+blizzard. Thanks a lot.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, try WEs + militia + rifles and guard towers to stop the orc harass