HU~ Spell breakers the human Dryad?

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Spell breakers the human Dryad?

hey i have noticed spell breakers becoming somewhat of a human dryad...to me they have many similarities...their spell immunities make them very annoying to most people and they are both fast builds

and all i can think about is how much i hate dryads and are gonna love spell breakers :lucifer

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Spell breakers rock... mix those in w/an archmage w/aura.... with casters, and your army rocks....

MUD HAVE YOU GOT TFT YET???? zaku and I need a partner.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That's too bad Rage. With the Humans running insane around all over the place, eager to use all their new found TFT power, 'breakers are great.

MUD's EDIT: x42, a few of us are SICK of you spamming...we aregoing to ask NICELY for you to stop...i dont want to come into a forum and see nothing but your name..you have the lastest post in EVERY thread man, all the way down the board...and me and Pan to name two hate it, please, just read a thread ONCE and dont respond...ONCE
-Mud

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I like dryads..........mix them in with a couple of bears and some dragons, and they could own spellbreakers!

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well the same can be said about spell breakers against dryads...mix in some knights and priests with the SBs and dryads are history..lol

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I used to fear spellbreakers a lot in my first couple of TFT games, but then I realized that they don't attack fast enough or do enough damage to completely crunch armies like dryads can sometimes- as long as you know if theyre gettin breakers and dont get casters who use buffs, you're completely fine..... then again, ive never seen anyone mass breakers like they mass dryads, so maybe it will work- ive only seen like 18 breakers at a time, and they got wallopped by taurens/walkers

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah justin i can remember all the convos we had about how spellbreakers were going to be so unfair and would be nerfed...didnt turn out that way..they still rock...but definatly arent unfair

i think the slower attack speed is made up with the 8 armor when they are fully upgraded :)

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Spellbreakers.... The uber footman. Immune to negative spells, pretty cheap to me, though I dont mind when Im healing my partners Spellbreakers in the middle of battle! Damage soakers I say!

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
But if anyone masses spellbreakers vs. NE, all you have to do is get an assload of dragons, they suck up your mana, +they are immune to spells so the spellbreakers are gonners.....especially if you mix in some tanks (ie: chims, bears, giants....etc..), then your really screwed....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
hmm there are several difference between the dryad and spellbreaker,

considering the dryads has abolish magic that dispels every type of magic, while spell breakers only steal magic and put it on allies.

the thing is, dryads are piercing, and spellbreakers are normal. so piercing and slow would own normal type.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dryads are cool im mean look cool.:bugeyes :bugeyes

but ready dryads suck again grunts

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by The_Art_Of_War
But if anyone masses spellbreakers vs. NE, all you have to do is get an assload of dragons, they suck up your mana, +they are immune to spells so the spellbreakers are gonners.....especially if you mix in some tanks (ie: chims, bears, giants....etc..), then your really screwed....
uuuhm yeh right ... chims vs spellbreaker. learn your tactics man ^^ ill qoute this again .
spellbreaker = magic resistant
chim = magic attack
that makes chim/magic vs breaker/resistant
= chims cant do shit only shoot the crap outa your hero ^^
i dont say their bad but making allot of em :/ 2 is more then enough to shoot the crap outa heros or harras a enemy with no air!!

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
just anted to say that im new to this forum site ::wavey

but anywayz i thought you all raised a great point sb are a lot like dryads never really thought of it much

both require a new building and don't require many upgrades to get good (well dryads require uber micro these days)

ill never forget the day that dryads became unarmored and my 4 knights took down like 12 of them :shoot