HU~ Spell breakers the human Dryad?

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its true that spellbreakers cant attack air whereas dryads can, but spellbreakers make up for it be taking positive effects from enemies and using it on your units. now THERES something dryads cant do. and what about control magic? sigh...spell breakers are so awesome :p

as-s_clown

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just have one question...
who has higher d?
and the beserk are good vs skellies cause if you have enough you can have an army of undead worthles units, thats like kool in a sick worthless way

PS: its 4AM here and i havent slept in days
my mind's on a kool sick trip and i cant get on b.net
SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ[B/]

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Electroduende9
I used to fear spellbreakers a lot in my first couple of TFT games, but then I realized that they don't attack fast enough or do enough damage to completely crunch armies like dryads can sometimes- as long as you know if theyre gettin breakers and dont get casters who use buffs, you're completely fine..... then again, ive never seen anyone mass breakers like they mass dryads, so maybe it will work- ive only seen like 18 breakers at a time, and they got wallopped by taurens/walkers
Completely correct. Spellbreakers may be a different dryad but does not have the capability to take on an army like dryads. I would take dryads but spell steal:p so good

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You could also say that destroyers are the flying dryad and fairy dragons are the fruity dryad.

There are alot of spell immune units now, and spellbreakers have many weakness.