HU~ NEED help vs ORC

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im master of the ground attacks:Use riflemen(masses) against grunts.Put 2-3 footmen infront of them.Use the same units vs witches as well as priests,spellbreakers.The easiest vs FS and SH:Use MK (storm bolt).This will prevent your opponent from rushing you.
You can try instant attack after you break his rush but if you want to try the air battles...i don't know a lot.
Electroduende9 and Mud are more familiar with airs.

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
rifles are a good bet, but gryphs do hella dmg, get em as quick as you can, and hope that he wont scout you with a WW'ed bm, towers are a good bet, but shoot to kill with gryphs, and maybe a few preists to back them up

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AA vs orc wouldnt be a very good bet cause usually good orc heos get shamens or hh that take air out easily only go air when you see that they have only melee units like grunts or tauren. Also usually when people go tauren they get aa to back them up or they get a few raiders so they take down air and then the taurens bash the hell out of them.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
5th time u gonna continue talking about my sig i noticed mine was banned i dont care the new one is coo. You dont need alot of raiders just a few with net takes down the air and then taurens bash the hell out of them. Then you got no air and your totaly defencless.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe try with ground strat.I never use airs only when im tired of playing.But you want to know with air?-Firstly kill all riders,if they are a horde,try with dispell magic.I think it helps and removes the net.So use priests.Or spellbrkrs-they may have sth useful.Another possibility:Use ground to make the taurens and others attack them,then free your airs.In such case,dont use only air.Combine them with ground-casters and others for attack