Website
Visit site
next time get dragon hawks.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok heres the complete counter on your 1st question:
Use MK(storm T) to kill the fs,use the am(blizzard) to kill the bm
Use 5-6 riflemen,4-5 gyros+2-3sorc polym.If you say 9wyv with that, you will win believe me.
Forget the priests for wyvern attack.They die easily in that type of melee attack.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah for once I regret getting Water Elemental... Blizzard would have really helped me in the long run.

Masta

Member!
Reaction score
Just tell youself that 9 dragon hawks that cost 2 times less than a wyvern own them and can own towers with cloud ability

(btw mass dragon hawks isnt that bad)

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Swordancer
i prefer hawks vs. getting rifles because hawks immobilize them and i can set and forget... of course it all depends on what htey go. I mean you wouldnt get like 20 hawks to counter 20 gargs
Uh.. sorry, but it isn't all that difficult to take out 20 Gargs with 20 Hawks.. unless you are into using the mouse to click on the Aerial Shackle button. Hotkeys my friend, they work wonders. "E + click on Garg, repeat, repeat, repeat to 20 times." Remember, Hippogryphs and Gargoyles are melee in the air, which means you have the time to shackle at least 6 before they get close enough, and even then you keep netting, because they can't do anything in that position.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
True use shackle and take all air to the ground then use the fog so they cant attack you they have no chance and lose all their units and basically their army leaving their base defencless and then you win :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Use the dragon hawk's net tu put the airs down and then leave the rest to ground attack