How to kill em?

doxastic

Reaction score
Okay I play nightelf with what can i kill the spiders of the necro and with do I kill the minatours of the orc? I usualy do mass huntress. want to try mas talons

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah. If you know they're massing Tauren, grab a KotG and try to Root them. Some Talons will help with the Cyclone. Also mass Archers and put them on the Hippogryphs so they will receive protection from the Tauren.

As for Fiends, I think Hunts should be fine... I forget what attack type the Fiends have and the armor type the Hunts have...

Reaction score
It takes forever to kill tauren with archers. Mountaineers, talons &,dryads in the back can take care of those two problems better, warden+panda combo also takes away a nasty amount of HP from tauren.
if you wanna win, dont mass any of one kind, that's a sure fire way to the room with a moose

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You have to excuse him, he is still remembering the AT days with me when I sucked.

Chims are the best method to destroy Tauren hands down. Magic damage fries them and spirit walkers get owned by thier magic damage. I can't believe nobody thought of that. The only reason you Hippo Rider is if you are sniping casters, heroes or you are supporting another player who has the anti-tauren.

or Crypt Fiends, you can still use hunts but you will need to be a micro king or you are not gonna win too well. For each hunt is 60 Experience to the UD hero. Warden is probably the best anti-ud hero for the job. DH also works too, to keep the DK's mana low.