How old are you?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net

That "Roach" fellow sure did confuse me. What is that? Russian or some kinda strange talk?

There! You happy? And we are getting some wierd pics now...

I wonder if our name range will change. It's still: 13-23.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I think the only person who can adequately express what I am thinking right now is the old man.

Two? How can you be typing at two?! Why! In my day...

I think I should stop him there.

If you're two:
1) You're too young
2) You can't type

In conclusion: If you're two you aren't here!

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
isn't 17 the tenth prime number???? ah well.. where is crookedfoot when you need him!

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by bamthedoc

"pwn"?! How can you pawn a person?!

We do have an interesing age range on here. Oh, and there is a 13 year old who answered you, I believe, so you're no longer the youngest Matrix :p !
I just told you I'm still younger then him. Maybe not by a full year but I am younger. I'm not the youngest anymore though. I don't pwn.:( SOMEONE had to butt in and steel my p4wn4ge...

And bamthedoc AND RoaChOfDisCord are right, my name is Bryce and Neo, but I usually only go by Bryce so no one will figure out who I really am... MUAHAHAHA!!!

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how the hell does p4wn4ge = ownage?!?!!?! i know this is off topic But can someone PLEASE explain this concept to me?!?!?!? i don't understand any of this L33T crap?!??!!?! i was hoping i would pick itup but i suck! lol um to make this relevent i am really a 50 year old man who is now looking for new victims as MSN is shutting down its chat rooms;)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The original word "pwn" (at least from what I've heard) came from a StarCraft game where a map got poor translation from Korean to English, where instead of "own" there was a typo that said "pwn" and it just sticked that way. The map eventually became popular and more and more people started using pwn instead of own. This is almost the exact thing as "all your base are belong to us".

Now, this is what I heard but I'm not sure if it's completely true.

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
i turned 13 exactly 1 month, 4 days , 2 hours, and 2 minutes ago. im serious

EDIT: ive been drunk, high, high arrested for DTP, petty theft, and assault on a minor (some 9th grader was talkin shit bout me so i whooped his ass oustide of a 7-11...)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hmm... Bad life, huh? Or do you enjoy it? Because I wouldn't if all that crap happened to me.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
i dont do tht stuff enuff to be a dropout. i usually get B's in skool. (all my classes are highskool classes) i guess i enjoy my life... i live for thrills.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Going back a bit...

20. A virgin. Never been drunk. No criminal record. Won't use profanity. You think there's something wrong? Well, whatever.
Originally posted by Forged
Thats Horrible You apologize to your penis right this instant young man. Getting Drunk sucks so I can see why you abstain from that, but sex? (heh kinda like butt sex :) )

Im 17
I will not! I made a vow to myself (not exactly sure when) that I would remain a virgin until married. Somebody commented that I must be a saint, and I told them there's no way that's possibly true.

As per "harmful" substances, overuse of anything is bad. Alcohol, really, isn't harmful. As a "once per day", it's actually quite healthy. I should add to that "list" too... I've never done any harmful substances in any way (cigarettes, cigars, illegal drugs, legal drugs misused, etc.). :)

So, back to the original "How dare you" thing, I dare. ;)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by bamthedoc
I will not! I made a vow to myself (not exactly sure when) that I would remain a virgin until married.
THAT, right there... Is the smartest thing I've ever heard from any BF member. Truely and seriously, I mean it. It's obvious to a lot of people WHY you would do that, so I don't need to take the time to explain why it's so smart.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im clean. Never smoked or drank. Don't intend to because of family history of both and it pissed me off, also still a virgin.