How long do u run ur bots for

ZeldaMaster78

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it will stop automatically at a little over 200....sometimes u get lucky and it will go higher, last night mine went to 323 and then it stoped :)

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
i run my bot on weekends :) thats the only time I dont have to pay for inet ... :( i h8 56k

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i run my bot all night,check it if i wake up to see what i found :)

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by coolmission
i run my bot on weekends :) thats the only time I dont have to pay for inet ... :( i h8 56k
that has to suck cm.

i run mine all nite and usually during the day when i play cs or cz. just need to get it to stop restarting in window.

MiNiAn

Member!
Reaction score
I userly run mine over night if i can be bothered.

@ZeldaMaster78 There is an easy solution to fix it to make it do over 200 runs.

the_battousai0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol youd luagh if u seen my pickit log, ill go days without finding shit and find a bunch of good shit the next day

anyways

i run my bot for about 8-9 hours a day, but latly ive been getting an error with d2loader on jhj, so i dunno wtf thats all about

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all night or whenever i kno im gonna b away from comp for awhile i usualy get aroun 1k runs by the time i wake up

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea probably...if you don't run a bot you;re at a huge disadvantage. I run my constantly, it plays more than I do.

And wouldnt this fit nicely in bots forum? Just a thought

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I would have run my bot all weekened but I didn't get the chance to set up infinte runs on jhj :(.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by Guru
Yea probably...if you don't run a bot you;re at a huge disadvantage. I run my constantly, it plays more than I do.

And wouldnt this fit nicely in bots forum? Just a thought
Lol.. I think I'll just stick with good ole fashioned playing legit.

I think I'll leave this thread here, simply because this is more of a discussion and Bots and Editors is more of a help forum.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Bag
Lol.. I think I'll just stick with good ole fashioned playing legit.
Thats why you are at a disadvantage :cool:

I think I'll leave this thread here, simply because this is more of a discussion and Bots and Editors is more of a help forum.
This forum is for diablo discussion, not bot discussion. It's like you don't discuss hacking in here either, but whatever floats your boat I don't feel like argueing

ZeldaMaster78

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by MiNiAn

@ZeldaMaster78 There is an easy solution to fix it to make it do over 200 runs.
ummm after the runs start sometimes i close out the pbotcenter and the bot will keep goin and it gose for longer than 200, other wise no lol....sometimes

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bag
I never have used a bot before. Am I the only one?
Actually, same here :). I use linux, so bot's don't seem to work correctly in it.

Originally posted by Guru
This forum is for diablo discussion, not bot discussion. It's like you don't discuss hacking in here either, but whatever floats your boat I don't feel like argueing

Need help with a bot or editor? Post questions or problems relating to Meph, Pindle, Wirt, JED, Eldrich, Jamella, Fuzzy, Shadow, Ericjwin, Item Editor or any other bot/editor in here.

This IS much more of a discussion, than anything else...therefore it stays here. The Bots And Editors forum is for tech/help issues.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by rehab_reject
not that this should be big or anything but im just wondering if its better to leave ur lets say jhj pindle bot running for days or a day or stop it every few hours?
I could have sworn he was asking a question....He wants to know if its better to run it for days non stop or a day and stop. Hmmmmm. That's a discussion?

However, lets go with what you said. In that case we have some thread moving to do. I made us a list of things in Bots in Editors that are more of a discussion than a question or problem. You better move them to go with all the bot threads in discussion - oh wait, this is the only one...i bet thats because they don't belong here

There used to be an entire sticky in there like this one:

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=36410&highlight=bot+finds

This one resembles this thread in a way:

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=67870&highlight=bot

This one is almost exactly like it:

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=43642&highlight=bot

Not much of a bot problem...

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=42655&highlight=bot

Speaks for itself:

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=39958&highlight=bot

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=31852&highlight=bot

I'd post more if they weren't all archived. And if you want to say the Bot Forum is soley for tech support and help, you might as well move the "What bot should I use?" threads.

==========================================

To awnser you're question rehab, with JHJ, you are probably going to get banned no matter how much you run it, so I would say run it as much as possible with the most mf possible.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay...I do indeed see your point.

Although, I still see a clear difference between THIS thread, and a "what bot should i use?" thread.

A thread like "What bot should I use" would fit better in the Bots & Editors section, because it needs to be answered by people who really know about different bots.

We wouldn't expect someone who mainly posts in this section, to know that kind of info...because this is KIND OF like a diablo chit-chat (for DISCUSSING diablo related subjects).

This subject started as a "how long should i run my bot" thread...but turned into a discussion, where everyone seems to be sharing how long they run their own bots.

I'm not going to move this thread, because I didn't make the first call..bag did...but I do agree that this seems to be more of a discussion than anything. He can decide to move this, if he changes his mind and agrees with you.

I'm going to ask you though, to end this conversation here, and continue it via PM or the void...this is getting really off topic :).

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bag
Nope your not: Ive never even thought about using a bot for more than 5 seconds. Hell I dont even use Mpahack...

I know botting is faster and everything however I was reading a thread yesterday at the BNet forums where blizzard was saying how at the end of this ladder season all botters acct's will be deleted and there CD-Keys banned.
I dont know if this is true or not its just I've got a decent amount of freind on BF that run bots: I'd hate to just one day see thereCD-Keys banned...

Anyways: I've always preferred to be legit...in the end it will pay off more.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bag
You're better off not cheating, I find botters to be extremely annoying especially when like 5/20 people are on and there all botting, then they brag about omg i found an SS or an occy when they used someone else's method to cheat just to get rich.