How long do u run ur bots for

drax

Member!
Reaction score
I don't bot or use maphack or anything to alter the game in any way that gives me an unfair advantage over any other (legit) person in the game.

But if your gonna bot anyway just leave it on all the time.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I run em all night and whenever I'm not home...so about 12 hours a day my bot is um...botting :D

Weeeman02

Member!
Reaction score
Khull, I find it hard to beleive blizz is going to be able to ban all botters, unless they are tracking where you move each game you enter, and in which case, still couldnt prove jack in many bots [random pathing]

And they cant say hell you were making games 20 hours this day you were botting...

I call blizzys bluff and I raise it a nickel...

wrathchild

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I get 1k+ runs a day in.

I kind of expect to get banned sometime soon, but who knows, I did over 200k runs in 09 before and after the big ban and slipped right through.

I really couldnt care less though if it happens. I would probably try out one of these d2 mods or go back to one of my old games.

Weeeman02

Member!
Reaction score
I dont really care if i get banned either, i have a 2nd key, and the only thing on my mfer account is a luck suit

DyH-GoDzOnE

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Weeeman02
Khull, I find it hard to beleive blizz is going to be able to ban all botters, unless they are tracking where you move each game you enter, and in which case, still couldnt prove jack in many bots [random pathing]

And they cant say hell you were making games 20 hours this day you were botting...

I call blizzys bluff and I raise it a nickel...

I raise it a quarter... ;)

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my bot runs on a different computer so i run it 24/7 ... untill is freezes or crashes

Odysee

Member!
Reaction score
i got 2 know... what are these pindabots or something? could someone explain me about them and give me a link?lol