How long before "Battle for Mount Hyjal?"

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am curious.... how long before a guild is ready for the Battle for Mount Hyjal?

I honestly got into WoW because it continued the WC plot.... also "Matrix Online" wasn't sold in any stores around me.

But this is the main ****ing bout right here. Fighting With Thrall, J. Proudmore, and Malfurion.

But ridiculous, I can only imagine the gear it would take to be able to take down Archimond. All I can hope for is for someone to Youtube the final battle.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Get the attunement, and you'll be ready to enter Mount Hyjal, but alot of people gotta have the attunement in order to raid tho. I guess a month or so intill some guild has entered it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You won't get down Archimonde I believe, you will only have to take down the Infinite Dragonflight, who are trying to sabotage time.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I say give it two months after Black Temple is up and running before peopel are setting foot in it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Probably need something from Hyjal to attune to it.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I was thinking Tempest Keep. Yeah, I give it about a month before people are starting to GET INTO Hyjal. At the progression rate, poeple have almost cleared 80% of SSC, so it shouldn't be too long.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Tempest Keep as already been entered, actually. First boss down.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Thanks for reading the whole thread.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
"Battle For Mount Hyjal" isn't the final raid in BC?

And not fighting archimond is stupid. You would only assume, but asses have been made of you and me.

anyway, from what I would of imagined BFMHyjal would of been the BC equivilant to Naxx.

I am guessing Black Temple is the BC Naxx

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Nah, there will possibly more after Black Temple, just not entirely sure what. Heroic Black Temple maybe? :p

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If they get rid of Kael Vashj and somehow Illidan, what other "big bad guy" would be left...? Sargeras zomg?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Kil'Jaeden? Arthas himself? Eventually.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Honestly, I've been waiting to battle or even SEE some of the WC3 baddies :(

I mean, you see Proudmour in one quest, and you have Thrall being the hero of Org, but where's the rest?

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Nazgrel is there, that Tauren hero (Craine?) , Zul'Jin, J. Proudmore, Uther.. hmm. Im still wondering Arthas. Next expansion perhaps?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Isn't Uther supposed to be dead?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nazgrel is there, that Tauren hero (Craine?) , Zul'Jin, J. Proudmore, Uther.. hmm. Im still wondering Arthas. Next expansion perhaps?
Eventually in the next expansion or the one after, you will be going to the Ice Crown to face Artharas... after that Kil'jadean will realize he must take care of business himself.

It basically comes down to are you ready to get to lvl 100 to defeat the Final WC boss?

I would really enjoy seeing Mannaroth or Grom Hellscream in WoW action.

I think Grom might be in the Opening of the Dark portal... dont know I stopped playing.

JD-inflames said:
Honestly, I've been waiting to battle or even SEE some of the WC3 baddies
The first day I got WoW I went from Main City to Main city scouting out the main characters from WC3.

Knelt before thrall, spit on Sylvannas. Danced around The tauren dood. Took me awhile to find the troll guy since I started as UD.
So basically WoW got old for me real quick.