How long before "Battle for Mount Hyjal?"

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Grom and Mannoroth are both dead as is, going back in time do not show them as well.

In any case, three very-end game raid bosses are Magtheridon (pit lord from TFT), Lady Vashj and Prince Kael'thas. I assume you do know who both are.

In an upcoming patch, we will also get to kill Illidan Stormrage himself. But that's quite a bit in the future for pretty much everyone who's got a life, I'm afraid.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's about the same progression scale as Naxx.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah, exactly.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Well, casuals got into naxx, but it took them up until january to do so. I mean, took them a while, but they were still seeing it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Mate, what are you insisting about if we said the exact same thing in different words? :O

Jenny!

Public Relations ADDministrator
Reaction score
Grom and Mannoroth are both dead as is, going back in time do not show them as well.

In any case, three very-end game raid bosses are Magtheridon (pit lord from TFT), Lady Vashj and Prince Kael'thas. I assume you do know who both are.

In an upcoming patch, we will also get to kill Illidan Stormrage himself. But that's quite a bit in the future for pretty much everyone who's got a life, I'm afraid.
Really? I expect to hear about you guys' conquest over Illidan in two weeks. I wish I could get up to a high level and do some of that stuff but I suck/busy/lazy. I always liked the Warcraft story.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The WC storyline sucks. Did you guys hear about the Firefly MMO? It'll probably kick some hardcore ass. And they should make a fallout MMO. I'd ditch WoW in a second.