How does diablo walk the earth????

pluch002

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
hey guies i wanna know what it means when the game says diablo walks the earth?? does that mean someone is going to kill him ?? i also have had like this message 123456 stone of jordans sold to merchant or something like that can someone please tell me what that means?? i have gotten the diablo thing 2 times since i got the expansion and the soj thing a bunch of times before i got it thanks people

dNiym

Member!
Reaction score
DarkRain said:
The stones of jordans means that there is diablo clone GG
No.

Diablo Walks the earth means that Diablo clone has spawned.

x Soj's sold to merchants means that people are buying/selling soj's, which triggers diablo walking.

The Diablo Clone Hunting Sticky would be a good place to look for a in depth answer to your question.

pluch002

Reaction score
wat is anni? and is it worth anything and can someone bring me to a game with "dc" in it??

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the thing is that, i really dont think people would be selling their sojs or buying them..

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
actually people really are selling sojs

and a good way to find diablo clone is use mirc
they will tell you hot ips (the ones in which ppl are selling)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i really dont believe that theres still people (after waht? 2 years) selling 3k soj's and whatnot...i could be wrong but i highly doubt it, i thinkt aht was just a trick by bnet to have ppls ell there soj's in hopes of changing the value of items and currency and get rid of some dupes.

anyways, heres how it works.

you join an ip that shows the "x soj's sold to merchants" and wait, eventually the screen will shake and say "Diablo Walks the Earth" (could take forever, could be just a minute or 2)

go out of town (anywhere) and find the first unique boss (rakinishu in stony field for instance) and diablo will be there instead of that boss.

kill DC (Diablo Clone) and he will drop a unique small charm, the anni.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
doublethatfliptrick said:
It means that u stay in that game and kill diablo(which is dc now) and u get a anni for his death :grunt

Diablo dosent become to Dc nubhat. You must find him although its practically impossible. If your luky its on the same ip..

Induhvidual_1

Reaction score
DragnMatterBlade said:
i really dont believe that theres still people (after waht? 2 years) selling 3k soj's and whatnot...i could be wrong but i highly doubt it, i thinkt aht was just a trick by bnet to have ppls ell there soj's in hopes of changing the value of items and currency and get rid of some dupes.

anyways, heres how it works.

you join an ip that shows the "x soj's sold to merchants" and wait, eventually the screen will shake and say "Diablo Walks the Earth" (could take forever, could be just a minute or 2)

go out of town (anywhere) and find the first unique boss (rakinishu in stony field for instance) and diablo will be there instead of that boss.

kill DC (Diablo Clone) and he will drop a unique small charm, the anni.
the amount of soj's sold by players is not equal to the amount of sojs sold when it says "x soj's sold"
people are really actually only selling a couple hundred (not sure how many, havent playerd d2 in a while and havent been on mirc) sojs.
when there is enough sojs sold, diablo clone will spawn

pluch002

Reaction score
so

so d clone is in every game?? and can someone bring me t loa game were i can get an anni? i need one for my sorc please or can someone give me one?

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
pluch002 said:
so d clone is in every game?? and can someone bring me t loa game were i can get an anni? i need one for my sorc please or can someone give me one?
What the... *I will not flame, I will not flame, I will not flame...*

Induhvidual_1

Reaction score
pluch002 said:
well, technically diablo clone has the potential to spawn in any game... as long as you sell enough sojs of course.
chances are, no one is going to want to bring you to a game in which diablo clone spawned because, who the hell wants to lower their chances of getting annihilus (only one drops for every dclone kill and it's not even 100% chance of dropping)?

as for some1 giving you one, you'll probably never get one that way either.
the best ways to get anni are:
use mirc and find a game with an ip where dclone will spawn
count on your luck and find a game where dclone spawned (and is not dead yet)
trade for it

pluch002

Reaction score
what is mirc? and it cant be traded it is not able to go in trade screen and i thought 1 drops for every person in the game?? from d clone eg.. so if theres 5 people in the game teres 5 charms am i right?
and can you buyt a soj back from merchant?? or is it set to delete it b/c i sold a dwarf star and was able to buy it back and it was a unique ring

dNiym

Member!
Reaction score
pluch002 said:
what is mirc? and it cant be traded it is not able to go in trade screen and i thought 1 drops for every person in the game?? from d clone eg.. so if theres 5 people in the game teres 5 charms am i right?
and can you buyt a soj back from merchant?? or is it set to delete it b/c i sold a dwarf star and was able to buy it back and it was a unique ring

No. heres the way it works since you seem to refuse to read the dclone hunting guide located elsewhere on this forum.

The Annihulus is a small charm resembling a soul stone, it cannot be put into a trade screen and has +1 to skills with variables on resistance, attributes and experince gained.

It is dropped by "diablo clone" and only ONE drops no matter how many people are in the game. He is refered to as a clone because he is not the same diablo as the one that spawns in the chaos sanctuary in act 4.

When you create a game on battle.net it is randomly created on 1 of approx 150 servers designated to host battle.net games. This server is identified by a unique IP address, an IP address is used to identify a computer on the internet and is assigned by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), no 2 computers can have the same IP address and both be reachable on the internet thus it becomes the standard way of finding what you want on the web. An IP address is made up of 4 Octats, from 1-3 numbers, they usually look something like this: 23.45.123.66

If you would like to find the IP address of a server you have created a game on you can easily do this by doing the following:

1) Make sure you have created a game.
2) Alt-Tab back to windows
3) Click Start -> Run, Type the word Command or Cmd in the box.
4) Hit enter, you will get a command prompt, type netstat -n at the prompt, press enter.
The result is a list of all the connections your computer presently has, look for the IP address that has a colon ':4000' after it. This is the game you are presently in. The numbers between the last period and the colon are the only ones that matter to us. 24.77.221.60:4000

Diablo's Clone or Dclone for short will ONLY spawn when a certian number of SOJ's (Stone of Jordan - Unique Ring +1 all skills) are sold on a given server.
Usually between 80 and 120, it doesn't matter what game difficulty they are sold in nor does it matter if the character doing the selling is Ladder or Non-Ladder. One Dclone will spawn in EVERY "HELL" Difficulty game on that server.

That being said people do sell SOJ's quite often actually 3-5 times a week some places, but they are usually NON-Ladder Soj's because they can be gotten quite cheaply. One method of getting NL Soj's is to sell your spare "ladder" gear for some type of forum currency, then use the forum currency to buy NL Soj's. If you want to pop him yourself buy 120 to be safe, if he pops sooner then you just had good luck :)

To find him and do this yourself you would need to make a game (non ladder or ladder depending on what type soj's you have). This game can be norm/nightmare/hell, then you need to find out what the IP of the server your game is on. Then while you remain in that game Start creating Hell (ladder or non) games with another account where you want Dclone to spawn. Your goal here is to find another game that is on the same IP as the first one you created. This could take a few minutes to a couple hours depending on your luck. Once you run out of accounts/cd keys start selling your Sojs (WARNING: YOU CAN NOT BUY BACK YOUR SOJS! THEY ARE GONE PERMANANTLY!).

Once you start selling sojs you will notice a message in your hell game(s). This message will be "3821 Stones of Jordan sold to Merchants" the actual number will vary and will NOT be the actual number that has been sold. Once enough Soj's are sold the message will change to "Diablo walks the earth." You have just spawned dclone in every hell game on that server.

Where you find dclone is up to you. He will appear as the first unique monster that you encounter; This means if you go to act 5 highlands and go up to eldrich, instead of eldrich you will find dclone, another popular spawn site is the circle of stones in Act 1.

By now you're probably saying wow that is a crapload of work for only 1 or 2 annhilus charms; well you're right it is. Most dclones are spawned by groups of people working as a team to spawn as many clones as possible in a given run. There are sites out there that do several runs per week as a group, they will usually let anyone in that wants to partipate and have some SOJ's to contribute to the run. These team runs usually cost about 8 Soj's to join and you have a window of about three hours to find as many games as possible. Through the use of bots, proxies and piles of CD-Keys some people farm as many as 20-30 annihulus charms per run, so you can see where people can quickly get the means to fund multiple runs and be able to afford to spend 8-12 soj's to do this on a regular basis.

Don't have bots, proxies or multiple CD-Keys? No problem! These sites almost always release the IP address of the server that they are going to spawn diablo on to the public. However; they do not release the IP until about 10-15 minutes before they are going to sell their soj's. 10-15 mins is not really enough time to find ALOT of games, sometimes you might not find any or if you get lucky you might find 2 in 15 minutes with manual hunting. So no matter how rich or poor you are ladder or non you can get an anni if you have some patience.

Hope this clears up any questions you had.

SpACatta

Member!
Reaction score
Father_Chaos said:
What the... *I will not flame, I will not flame, I will not flame...*
Exactly what went through my head while reading that...

dNiym

Member!
Reaction score
If you are in a game, and it is saying "diablo walks the earth" he will be the first unique monster you come accross. Eldrich or Rakinishu are easy ones to find, if it's a public game chances are someone spawned him away from where you would normally look. Here is a list of unique monsters any of which *should* spawn uber diablo. I haven't tested this but im not sure act bosses will be replaced with uber diablo could be possible but I dunno. Also he will ONLY spawn in Hell difficulty, wether or not you still see the messages when diablo walks in the other difficultys is a good question.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/super.shtml

Edit not that you're probably in the game still but hey next time you'll know!