Hot Anime Chicks!!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm sorry, but my personal drawings aren't open to the public, right now. (before you ask, it's NOT because they are inappropriate)

I have my personal favorite in my sig :D She's the hottest ;) I also have a feeling this thread may be Voided or Asylumed (thinks of last "chick" thread).

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tsukino Usagi is my favorite ;) SM introduced me to Anime, and the show has never left my #1 slot. What can I say? The subbed version is good, the NA dubbed version -- DiC and Cloverway -- are...umm...let's just leave it at "bad".

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
While I do not like anime chicks, the amount of detail these artists do (not just including anime) is simply mind blowing.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anime chicks are just hot because big eyes and triangle face

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im going to have to agree with axl's statement. . .

@D-Mix)Dragon007: Theres nothing wrong with liking anime chicks. Its just some people think that getting hard or what-not off of some japanese atrists drawing its a little. . .well. . . disturbing. Thats why people would flame you.

D-Mix)Dragon007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well i don't give a shit about what people think!! There is nothing wrong with liking something that isn't real otherwise we would all think kids are messed up in the head because they watch cartoons, and they like it!!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by D-Mix)Dragon007
Well i don't give a shit about what people think!! There is nothing wrong with liking something that isn't real otherwise we would all think kids are messed up in the head because they watch cartoons, and they like it!!

He means find attractive.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by D-Mix)Dragon007
What do you meen "He Finds Attractive" ??
I mean he probably thinks it is okay to like anime, just not to think it is attractive.