Hot Anime Chicks!!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
You're an idiot for creating this thread, and a moron for putting it in the wrong section.

~MoveD

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with anime girls in a thread. Like AxL said, they are very well detailed. Heck, you can even create anime in PS7 and 3DS Max with cell shading.

Though I do not expect this thread to last long without being flamed.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
If i drew an anime turtle would you find it attractive...

Hot anime.... OMG!?!?!??! WTF!

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by D-Mix)Dragon007
Your Just Ugly and you should DIE!! Sae with you Noob_phuker
Well what do you hope to accomplish by fantasizing about cartoons? As hard as you try, your fantasies will never come true, EVER. And i find something terribly wrong with getting a boner off of some pimply guy's drawings.

D-Mix)Dragon007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah!! Hot anime turtle, cuz that makes a hole lot of f ucking sence you stupid f ucker!! What exactly do you hope to accomplish by talking on BF you Idiot!!?? It's enjoyable, why does anybody do anything!!?? And all pictures on the internet are pixels!! Who says I want my fantasies to come true, who says i'm expecting them too??
Fantasy helps us through reality!! If you have no fantasies than you are a waste of flesh!! I pitty the poor fools who have no way to express their feelings, they have no idea hat there missing. I'm not saying that i love anime chicks and i want to **** them!! I was saying i like to draw them because i find them to be ver hot!! ok?? I havn't any fantasies about anime chicks because i know i'm just fooling myself, I like anime period. If you don't know why i like it then F you and don't say shit about stuff you know nuthing about!!
You have no right to judge my thoughts, and if you do, you'll just get flammed ok??

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
OMG anime chicks?????

OMGOMGOMG

Wow your a fag, You beat off to anime!
Thats disgusting you pervert, i bet you'd take and anime dick in your ass you bitch!

Zmoney

Reaction score
Take your boner out of the vagina drawing you printed off the internet and realize your fetish is perverted.

God what a bitch

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hell, if u horny enough, I say wanking to anything female AND HUMAN with um......nice "dimensions" is ok.....

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
D-Mix)Dragon007.

I took your advice and 'read through BF'.

I noted all of your posts in this thread.

You sir, are one ****ed up human being. You live in a fantasy world, and think that it is 'ok'. It isn't. You need to seek professional help. Good luck with your sad life, and have a nice day.

Zmoney

Reaction score
HE lives in Fantasys because he cant get girls.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i love anime babes they hot as hell! *points at sig* i want more hentai!!! can never have too much hentai!

Zmoney

Reaction score
uFOO real girls are better.

Hence the keyword..."real"

fag