Hippie colors

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont know if this happens to other people or just my crap computer but the screen will get all F'ed and go in all different colors. Its not permanent I have to minimize the screen then bring it back. It's getting to be a bitch anyone know how to fix it for good.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
It's a stupid bug that's been in the game forever... and I doubt it'll ever get fixed, either. It's just something you gotta live with.

To minimize the chance of it happening, close anti-virus, chat, and download software before starting the game, or while it's minimized. And all browser windows. All of those things seem to hippify(sp?) Starcraft.

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yah, they do it to diablo too.....must be some blizzard thing....is it on xp too? cause it seems to happen more on xp(ive never had it happen on 98, and i frequently run a browser, dlling program, and chat service while im playing sc...

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Me niether. I have XP and not a problem. Try editing your color settings to the maximum for your system.

-Sakuhta

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yah, I HAD that too... i dont know how i fixed it tho :\

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
its strange, fortunantely it VERY rarely happens to me :) when it does, i just live with it.

panthr_dude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that happens to me but it only happend to me when i would minimize Stacraft to go back to my desktop...and i have xp but still i would restart sc and it would take off...wierd:confused:

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Yeah, It happens to me a lot. But I found out over time that it's the cd. My cd had soo many scratchs on it, it's not even funny. But I had to buy a new sc bchest recently because i lost my whole sc thing from luggage. And now I've never even experienced it yet.