Hi people.

Jessanima

Member!
Reaction score
I just joined so I thought I'd be polite and say hi.

It says to post the games you've played, but that would be rather lengthy and boring, so I'll put some of my faves: Starcraft, Warcraft, Final Fantasy 7, 8 & 10, Resident Evil 4, Soul Calibur 1 & 2, Tetris (hell yes), dbz 1, 2 & 3, Zelda (pretty much all of them), Super Smash Brothers, Dragon's Lair, Dance Dance Revolution & lotz more.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You look really promising so far. Try to get more than just this 1 post. Please?

Jessanima

Member!
Reaction score
Hey thanx everyone, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Wow, look this is post #2! Woot!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Raven huh. You read the comics, or just watch the lameass show?

Jessanima

Member!
Reaction score
Both. Teen Titans is the coolest. Would you rather I watch some of that pointless crap on MTV or perhaps some of those survivor shows? Seriously, I think the quality of Teen Titans is no less then some of the other stuff I could be watching. Oh and plus im somewhat of an anime freak so that explains alot. Thanx for that kickass warm welcome btw.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I don't give people warm welcomes. I tend to scare members away, according to most people. **** em though, I just dont like a lot of the people that come here.

_JaKE

Reaction score
its x42bn6's signature welcome
welcome too battleforums, (name), cookie?*
understand?

Jessanima

Member!
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
I don't give people warm welcomes. I tend to scare members away, according to most people. **** em though, I just dont like a lot of the people that come here.
Fair enough. If you dont like a lot of people here, then why do you pain yourself by coming? And i didnt really care about welcomes, I just get kinda passionate about Teen Titans, but I can understant contempt you have for them, I know a lot of people like taht.

If members can be scared by only one other member, then perhaps they didnt deserve to be apart of the forum in the first place. Hey, it looks like you do this place good after all, kudos.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Jessanima said:
Fair enough. If you dont like a lot of people here, then why do you pain yourself by coming? And i didnt really care about welcomes, I just get kinda passionate about Teen Titans, but I can understant contempt you have for them, I know a lot of people like taht.

If members can be scared by only one other member, then perhaps they didnt deserve to be apart of the forum in the first place. Hey, it looks like you do this place good after all, kudos.
I hate the cartoon network show. I love (some) of the comics. More or less the original ones, and the newer ones. I don't like a lot of the members here, but I still come out of habbit.

And I do more good for these forums (or try to) than most people realize.

Jessanima

Member!
Reaction score
SouLeSS said:
I hate the cartoon network show. I love (some) of the comics. More or less the original ones, and the newer ones. I don't like a lot of the members here, but I still come out of habbit.

And I do more good for these forums (or try to) than most people realize.
Ah yes, habbits can be hard to break.

hmmm Some people must realize your usefulness otherwise you would have been gone a while ago.

Jessanima

Member!
Reaction score
I guess some people have to like MTV, otherwise it wouldnt be on air. I for one cant stand it. Especially those gay additions of room raiders. God save us. lol
Who is Mike?

Kitty

Reaction score
Jessanima said:
I just joined so I thought I'd be polite and say hi.

It says to post the games you've played, but that would be rather lengthy and boring, so I'll put some of my faves: Starcraft, Warcraft, Final Fantasy 7, 8 & 10, Resident Evil 4, Soul Calibur 1 & 2, Tetris (hell yes), dbz 1, 2 & 3, Zelda (pretty much all of them), Super Smash Brothers, Dragon's Lair, Dance Dance Revolution & lotz more.
I love you. Please stay. Forever. -clingu- :usad

And it's great that we get another girl here. We are a dying breed :D

PS: Mile = Souless :3