Hi people.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
ButTerFly Of AcCord said:
Mike sucks penis.
I think you've got it mixed up. It's supposed to say "Sucking Mikes penis". I know, carless mistake, cause I didn't give you enough of a break to fully type it out, sorry babe.

Noob said:
Who is Mike?
That would be me.

Kittybitch said:
PS: Mile = Souless :3
Mike. Also it's SouLeSS, but meh.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Pay him no mind. If I were him, I'd be snippy too. After the mistake with the umbilical cord and his penis at birth...it tends to mess up what life a man can have.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
My penis has seen far more pussy than yours ever will. Not to mention it's significantly larger.

Jessanima

Member!
Reaction score
Kitty said:
I love you. Please stay. Forever. -clingu- :usad

And it's great that we get another girl here. We are a dying breed :D

PS: Mile = Souless :3
Hey thanx. Im glad im not the only one with my taste in games. Yes, girls are rare on forums like these, this should be fun though.

SouLeSS said:
I think you've got it mixed up. It's supposed to say "Sucking Mikes penis". I know, carless mistake, cause I didn't give you enough of a break to fully type it out, sorry babe.

That would be me.

Mike. Also it's SouLeSS, but meh.
um thanx for clearing that up.... i think.

J'kar said:
Pay him no mind. If I were him, I'd be snippy too. After the mistake with the umbilical cord and his penis at birth...it tends to mess up what life a man can have.
lol I will keep that in mind. Nice Macbeth. I was forced to memorize it in 8th grade, but now im glad for it.

LeapOfFaith said:
Final Fantasy 10 & 7 kick ass! Welcome to Battleforums.
Thank you. Nice pic btw.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Stop posting here. Go post in general forums. Especially the Asylum. Cool people post there.

Jessanima

Member!
Reaction score
I do post in other places. Sure, it is in painfully small amounts, but that's entirely besides the point.