Hi, my name is Rand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randsoft

Reaction score
You can call me whatever you please, either Rand or Randsoft. I stumbled across this forum nearly a year ago but never had any desire to sign up for the site. There were just too many negative posters and the what I felt the over-all focus of the forum was to just make as much fun as you can of other members. It wasn't very welcoming. Now it appears that there is a new owner and you are trying to fix things, so I welcome the changes with open arms -- as I hope you welcome me!

A little about myself; I used to play World of Warcraft, and ran a very sucessful guild on the Arthas server. I quit because the game because very unappealing due to the grind-fest that it had become. I did not want to play another Everquest. I am currently waiting for Hellgate : London and of course, Starcraft II. I spent many hours on the original Starcraft, and I plan on spending many hours on the sequel.

I'm 21 and attend college in Tampa at the University of South Florida (Go Bulls!!!:)) and I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I hope to make this forum something of a third-home and hope that you will all welcome me with open arms.

:p:p

Max

Member!
Reaction score
Hi Randsoft, welcome to BattleForums! Thanks for joining.

We're working hard to get rid of the negativity!

Randsoft said:
I quit because the game because very unappealing due to the grind-fest that it had become.
That's pretty much why I stopped playing.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Hmm.

Welcome, mate.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome man.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I stumbled across this forum nearly a year ago but never had any desire to sign up for the site. There were just too many negative posters and the what I felt the over-all focus of the forum was to just make as much fun as you can of other members. It wasn't very welcoming. Now it appears that there is a new owner and you are trying to fix things, so I welcome the changes with open arms -- as I hope you welcome me!
wow...word got out quick.

ip check plz

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
I lol'd. Did we go from Blunt fascism to Stalinism that quick?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Welcome..we need new friendly faces like you!

Randsoft

Reaction score
It is good to see all these friendly welcomes. Celestial Badger and Beck I assure you that I am not a disgruntled member comming back under a new name. It was for that reason that I never signed up on these forums after-all.

Jason, little-cheeze, Lizardbreath, TrongaMonga and Max, I thank you for the kind welcome's.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
His IP checks out fine, guys. :)

Welcome! It's always nice to see new faces.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
we dont think your a disgruntled member...we think your max or someone else in disguise trying to hush the people who are in doubt about all the change

BUT if your not then welcome, i played WC 6 years ago...we have something in common

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Do you still play warcraft 3 man or are you a WoW person.

Randsoft

Reaction score
His IP checks out fine, guys. :)

Welcome! It's always nice to see new faces.
Thank you for the kind welcome Eric, and the vote of confidence that I truely am a new member. I can understand that you all are weary of new members due to the recent events of the site, but I hope that over time you can come to trust me as my own person, and not some shadow of a previous member.

FlashFLores and Lizardbreath, I currently do not play any Blizzard games, with the exception of an occasional custom game on Warcraft III. What I do play is Call of Duty 2 from time to time, but mostly I am stuck doing studies for my college courses.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I have the same issue you do. studying/work..etc.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
my bachelors in business administration and then it's off to law school.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dude seriously, im not buying this ****.

but whatever...welcome to bf.

Status
Not open for further replies.