Help with hosting games

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
I am able to join games fine and download the map fine and fast. No problem there.

But, when I host games, some people just don't download my maps. They have to rejoin like 5 or 6 times, and sometimes when I see them download I still get the map is being distributed.

What is this problem? It seems to happen on UMS and melee, pretty much any game type that I host. "It" has good days, and sometimes very bad days.

Any ideas?
Thanks you.

-Z

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
It's always good to post your internet connection and stuff. Don't just post your problem, you have to provide us with other information that could be useful in disecting the problem.
I really don't know what's going on with your StarCraft. The best advice I can give you is to post a thread in battle.net's forum.

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
I'm running on DSL, its pretty fast. My games never lag except for a few, but those people drop.

I don't really know what more to say.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'll say it's your firewall. i've had the same problem where ppl just couldn't go into my games, so i went onto blizzard's offical forum and found that most firewall keeps blocking even if you allow them to access your computer. just turn it off when you play sc