Hello, my name is Az, and I have a problem

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm addicted to being better than everyone else :D yea yea so I'm here.. I think cort drugged me and dragged my limp body here because I don't remember anything :p so yea, hi cort, hi everyone I don't know, and um.. hi God.. I love you.. so much... I want you.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
yoyo homies

trying out my new sig

oh yea and check out my homepage.. it's fly :tnt

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hi whalecum to bf, dont use red letters because I cant read it, make sure you dont double post, use edit button,

and Worship N_, Cort is evil, he abuses his power like he abuses little children in BF, just get away from cort!

Hes gonna get cha, he dragged you here? just dont surf alone during night.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u try to be better then everyone else here in BF...
your not gonna last long

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
psssh

like i have to try ;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
EST time sucks. Get real and official time. GMT.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Azrael's a fag, though he makes goddamn good maps for SC. Worship of him will commence Thursdays and Fridays between 6-8PM EST. Please be there or you're banned.
WIll do :D
O yea Welcome

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Being better than others counteracts the fact that coRtALoS dragged you here.

Welcome to BattleForums. Please don't double post.*

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
counteracts?

um.. contradicts? lol :p 4 hours a week? that's weak.. how about you worship me all the time and get 4 hours of break time every week.. you can start by building me a pyramid.. but i won't be shown up by people who lives thousands of years ago.. make them 5 sided.. and on top of a mountain so planes can see.. that's all :p oh and you have to idolize me as a god.. that way you will burn amongst the damned when the real god gets wind of it ;)

God =====> :angry

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
-Azrael666- said:
um.. contradicts? lol :p 4 hours a week? that's weak.. how about you worship me all the time and get 4 hours of break time every week.. you can start by building me a pyramid.. but i won't be shown up by people who lives thousands of years ago.. make them 5 sided.. and on top of a mountain so planes can see.. that's all :p oh and you have to idolize me as a god.. that way you will burn amongst the damned when the real god gets wind of it ;)

God =====> :angry
Az, if you ever constructed any sort of monument, it'd be in the shape of a penis to symbolize just how ghey you are sir. :p

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
well..

if you think that's scary, you should see me rip up dance dance revolution.. lmao :yum

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
hey cort

cort.. i finished that map.. the one we were kidding about.. well i got really bored.. and, well.. 10 minutes later i had given birth to a disgusting abomination.. oh well can't turn back time now, so i have it if you want it :sly

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
Hello there? I am TSPLoI(The Self-Proclaimed Lord of Insanity), Unknown_Being EzDay, EzDay2, EzDay3, cC.Tempest, Skeletal_Wræth. Now, go worship yourself.