Hello everybody. New B-Forum user.

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just giving the newbie intro to the B-forum community now that i have registered.

I have checked these forums on and off for some time now...pretty much coinciding with times that I am playing either Warcraft III or D2, I have always found this place to be a great information resource with helpful and some decent members.

Anyway, I am mainly registering this time to chat a bit about D2 since i am picking it up for yet another time since I started way back in November 00'. this game seems unreplaceable :yamer :huggles

so before i go along anymore here are a randomn spattering of smileys just because i can click on them :doped :bouncy :huggles :dance :yamer :wavey :tnt :huggles :huggles :huggles :wavey

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
welcome to bf, have fun for the next few hours w/ the d2 1.11 controversy :)

ps. nice random splattering of smilies
:morph :tnt :shocked :ufo :yamer :cool: :madatu :-/ :shocked :bugeyes :tnt :wavey :ufo :rolleyes :redeye :corn :hbut

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
jmcn R said:
Hello everyone, just giving the newbie intro to the B-forum community now that i have registered.

I have checked these forums on and off for some time now...pretty much coinciding with times that I am playing either Warcraft III or D2, I have always found this place to be a great information resource with helpful and some decent members.

Anyway, I am mainly registering this time to chat a bit about D2 since i am picking it up for yet another time since I started way back in November 00'. this game seems unreplaceable :yamer :huggles

so before i go along anymore here are a randomn spattering of smileys just because i can click on them :doped :bouncy :huggles :dance :yamer :wavey :tnt :huggles :huggles :huggles :wavey
hehe wc3.. I think yo uand I will be good friends here :) welcome!

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Welcome, have fun.

JUST KIDDING, DIE ****ER.

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
thanks for the quick welcomes everybody,

Bio:
i need to brush up on my smileys skills to get that good. :mean

Rik:
i hope so, havent played WC3 in a long while,...was fun though.

Hitsua:
will you be my friend? i once had a friend one time i did...its true. :butterfly :dance :hop :huggles

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome To battleforums, please enjoy your stay and enlighten us with your kindness and wisdom, there is some in all of us. Dont mind idiots like hitsua they want attention or are online 25/7 . dont as me how 25 they just are.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
jmcn R said:
thanks for the quick welcomes everybody,

Bio:
i need to brush up on my smileys skills to get that good. :mean

Rik:
i hope so, havent played WC3 in a long while,...was fun though.

Hitsua:
will you be my friend? i once had a friend one time i did...its true. :butterfly :dance :hop :huggles
Don't mind Hitsua. He likes to push the limit on what gets you banned as often as he can.:-/

Welcome to BF! It's refreshing seeing new faces around, and hope to see more of you around the board. :)

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
dbzfan420 said:
Welcome To battleforums, please enjoy your stay and enlighten us with your kindness and wisdom, there is some in all of us. Dont mind idiots like hitsua they want attention or are online 25/7 . dont as me how 25 they just are.
hehe, nvm that......one little person on a web board cannot offend too much :p . now....as to the wisdom part....hmmmmm dont know how much of that i got. but i slept at a motel 6 last night (or is it holiday inn?) :dance

coRtALoS:
Don't mind Hitsua. He likes to push the limit on what gets you banned as often as he can. Welcome to BF! It's refreshing seeing new faces around, and hope to see more of you around the board.

i just went to a Diablo BF channel, you guys seem friendly...igeuss some have to actually get used to me since i just registered. i already got complained about because i have a different gaming account name vs web board username. hehe, its all good though. there seems to be alot of personalities here now. much more than when i occasionally browsed over the last 2-3 years.

thanks again for the welcome to both of you , makes me feel all warm and :loopy :loopy :loopy

one question though, what are these points things? i have 11 to start with. do i just donate them when i feel like and of what benefit are they? :confused:

ty again.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Well no, you see. Somone complaied that I'd be mean and then said just kidding, so I figured it'd be alright if I switched the order.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Points are earned when you post. You get more points for starting a thread, though you still when you reply to someone else's or whenever someone views your threads you've made.

For now they can only be used to modify your username, to give it italics, or give it a glow. Refer to the link titled "Store" near the top of the page to visit the Bank, or Store Menu.

A lot of the features have been disabled due to prevent people from imitating a member of our staff, or to prevent confusion for people.

It was also used originally with an RPG system hack that was installed on BF, that allowed you to buy equipment for your characters. That's since been removed however due to multiple errors we were receiving when it was installed. For the time being, I suppose throw everything into the bank so you can start accruing interest. Just make sure to hit "Refresh" on the bank page once you make your deposit, or it won't update you total amount, and it'll show you have 0 gil. :)

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
thanks again coRtALoS, that just answered everything.

thats a very cool system..i have never seen anything like it before. probably one of the most original ideas i have seen on a board before.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hey! You post a lot in the D2 Forums, I was wondering if you made an introduction thread, hehe. I'm glad you like it here, and sometimes the people can be mean but most of the time it's a very nice place to post pretty much anything. I hope to see you around the D2 Forums, you have nice and interesting posts there! ^^

Welcome to BattleForums! I hope you have a pleasant stay. :D

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Dark Blade said:
No way! You're from Jamaica, too?
yes sir, from there and i am here right now too ;)
not too often i run into a compatriot using a web board unless its local strangely enough.

Darkmatter:
Hey! You post a lot in the D2 Forums, I was wondering if you made an introduction thread, hehe. I'm glad you like it here, and sometimes the people can be mean but most of the time it's a very nice place to post pretty much anything. I hope to see you around the D2 Forums, you have nice and interesting posts there! ^^

Welcome to BattleForums! I hope you have a pleasant stay.
thanks for the vote of confidence DM :goofy . my posts if they were interesting were only so due to haveing decent members to chat with. my stay has already been pleasant as this thread show :cool: :cool: :cool: very nice leg to start off on.

so pleasant i do not even think my browser has left this site since i registered...lol, thats a statement. i have been chatting to friends, and keeping this in background......even when i have left comp i leave this up. i also have been running in and out of the bnet channel op battleforums since Velvet opened it. cool stuff. :grunt :grunt :grunt

now if any of you D2 players can help me figure out what the hell happened to me here i would appreciate the closure and knowledge. http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=102974 now that is not a nice way to get into the game again!! i need all the equipment i can get, thank good i picked up the aldurs jagged star in the same game so i could equip.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Don't listen to cortalos! He'll have you in the position before you know it. You'll be sore for weeks!

Welcome though.

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
:rofl2 :rofl2 :rofl2

you know...those titles under your usernames really suit you guys...seriously :p

ok, thanks again for the welcome everyone. now step making me whore up my own damn intro thread. :tnt :butterfly