Hellboy 2: Golden Army

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Rocks. I got back from a sneak preview of it (lllllllllllllllol having the hookup from my comic shop) and mygod does it kill.

Definatly recommend it, infinitly better than the first one.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing it, like big time. I love the director (Pan's Labyrinth ****ing owned, and he's carrying over the same feel to the creature design), and it just looks awesome.

Kayle's coming down for another visit on the 11th, the day it comes out. She's pretty psyched about it to, so we'll probably see it that weekend.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
First one had some cool parts, but was pretty boring overall. Too much "I'm a freakish monster but I loooooooove the pyromantress chick but how can she love me I'm so uuuuglyyyyy!?!1"

If they'd gotten to business and actually hammered some beasties, it'd have been a lot better of a movie.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I only saw the first one because of Ron Perlman. Glad to hear the sequel is better.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing it, like big time. I love the director (Pan's Labyrinth ****ing owned, and he's carrying over the same feel to the creature design), and it just looks awesome.

Kayle's coming down for another visit on the 11th, the day it comes out. She's pretty psyched about it to, so we'll probably see it that weekend.
Guillermo del Toro rocks. I think that's his name. He does rock. He's doing The Hobbit movies IMDB tells me. He also did the best Harry Potter movie plus Pan's Labyrinth was crazy good.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Ooh, I must say the idea of what he can do with the Tolkien world is pretty exciting to me. I could take or leave the LotR movies (they were mostly just too damn long) but his take on the Hobbit (only book of the saga that I actually read) should prove interesting.

I'm like the only person in my family who liked Pan's Labyrinth, which is just retarded. My dad actually fell asleep during it. But I do confess, it was an amazing movie. One of the few movies where the subtitles were actually a welcome addition to the film, instead of just irritating.

I'm really looking forward to this movie...only a few days left till it comes out, and also till Kayle gets here. I'm pretty much excited in general, lol.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i was on the fence on this one. Not sure if i'll see it or not. i still need to see hulk

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm happy it doesn't seem like one big CGI-fest. To many movies rely on it, and this change from that trend looks promising.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Honestly, I wasn't too fond of it. Cool fight scenes, but that's it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
it looks like lotr ork fights lawl

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Pretty mediocre movie. Better than the first, but not by much and thats also not saying much..

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm seeing it tomorrow, trying not to expect too much even though the majority of things i've read and people i've talked to said it's not too bad (Which in Aussie talk, means it's good).

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Probably going to take Kayle to go see it today, town movie theater is running summer matinees through the whole week. Yesterday we went and saw the new Journey to the Center of the Earth...was a fun flick, nothing to shout about from the rooftops, but fun.

But yeah, today, Hellboy. Pretty amped.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Probably going to take Kayle to go see it today, town movie theater is running summer matinees through the whole week. Yesterday we went and saw the new Journey to the Center of the Earth...was a fun flick, nothing to shout about from the rooftops, but fun.

But yeah, today, Hellboy. Pretty amped.
Russelvilles theater was ok, but the new one here in Fayetteville is awesome. Did you see Journey tot he Center of the Earth in 3D?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score