• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
thats the truth, thats why ppl play straetegy games longer!

however ppl gets bored at games anyways (like me)

anyways, i would say this FORUM ruined my life now, but my grades still havent dropped nor go up :)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
YEAYA! SC does get boring, but it's fun here and there. I like playing the LEGITIMATE versions of Lurker Defense Accrosstix and having people criticize my box strategy (No walls, mind you). It's fun to see people just constantly say- EXILED_ASSASSIN - WALL OR WE WILL NOT GO. *Oh the good days....*

JLeeAZN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
doesnt any game ruin ur life? isnt this forums a waste of life? everything is wasting time in life, but who cares, as long as it funs, than its all good

~JLeeAZN~

Draxthor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah... what i would say is what ELSE would u do besides when u have free time? when no one to go out with? when no good stuff on T.V nuthing to do! play diablo ?? THATS RIGHT... it just sumthing that will make time go faster... which is usefull when u are bord i think thats why most ppl play games.. not sure about chix tho... wunder what they do ?

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
we are talking about when diablo ruins your life like when u don't do home work play d2 instead, and i must say it will lower my grade cuz i don't do home work much like i did before i started play d2. and think of how much time u speend on d2 how much u can learn on something, how much u can create like art, read a book or something. and d2 was a litle part why i quited my footbal and cuz i quited my footbal i am i litle bigger and not that well trained that i was back then :(. and d2 is not really not that funny anymore, i quited d2 awile back but come back, im addicted. i remember how much fun i had while playing other game most singelplayer game i coud get and drawing and did't alot of acculy more fun stuff then d2.

diablo2maniac

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u guys dont understand do u? its THE NEW MILLENIUM! ITS NOT THE 70's OR 80's OR 90's ITS THE COMPUTER AGE WITH EVERYONE THAT HAS A COMPUTER IN THEIR HOME, A GAME IN THEIR HOME, ITS THE FUTURE!!! GO AHEAD, U CAN PLAY DIABLO HOW LONG AS U WANT!!!! NOONE WONT CARE!!!!! ITS NOT THE 80's!!!!

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
no i dont really care... what else could i be doing instead of playing d2? studying for some pointless test about the equilibrium of chemical reactions? doing homework for ASL? going and playing a sport? hell with that. i'd rather be right here in front of my computer, and that deicision is why my life sucks

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Cert
no i dont really care... what else could i be doing instead of playing d2? studying for some pointless test about the equilibrium of chemical reactions? doing homework for ASL? going and playing a sport? hell with that. i'd rather be right here in front of my computer, and that deicision is why my life sucks
are u confused? :confused:
first u say that u don't care and the best thing 2 do is 2 play d2.
and in the last part of your text you say that is why your life sucks cuz u play d2, :confused:

And btw its better 2 get good grades then hcave alot of items or be really good in d2.

think of all u can do with alot of money in the future and compare 2 what u can 2 with alot of d2 items in the future. i think u understand that money is a litle more impotent.
and btw 1 more thing money can't make u happy but it can make it a hell lot more easy.

Cert

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.coreyisgod.com
im saying i dont care that it wastes my life/time/money/soul...

if i had a lot of money in the future i would buy raisenets

how cant money make u happy? if u have enough of it, you can buy what u want, kill who you want, screw who u want... how cant it buy happiness?

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Cert
how cant money make u happy? if u have enough of it, you can buy what u want, kill who you want, screw who u want... how cant it buy happiness?
lol Cert :p i gues your rigth there :D

btw i meant u gota have friends 2 only money would like be 2 lonely, and u would comite suicide and die. ;)