• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
you forgot to post your opinion, and yes i think it has wasted my life because i wasted so many hours playing it and its just a game.. :(

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i wasnt so much hardcore d2 player, i played d2 every day when 1.10 came out, now i dont.

so no, mostly likely war3 ruined my life b4.

BBOY_CYKEK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bboy.org
Originally posted by uFOO
you forgot to post your opinion, and yes i think it has wasted my life because i wasted so many hours playing it and its just a game.. :(
ya i would say it has lowered my grades but not really my life

Vanguard

Member!
Reaction score
Website
gecko.gc.maricopa.edu
It's not Diablo 2 that lowered your grades, made you stay inside for a very long time, or other shit like that. It's YOU! YOU made the choice to play Diablo 2 instead of doing your homework (or chores, work, etc). Claiming that D2 ruined your life is makes no sense. Please refrain from using videogames as scapegoats for your bad habits. kthx

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
eww...you said kthx. You should burn in hell and die.

Secondly, I think that it has taken alot of time away from what I could be doing. For instance, during the weekend I threw a hugeass party (moderated by me + my brother + his wife), and I am still getting stuff like- Awesome party! etc etc etc...I quit diablo 2 because I have found that there are more things to be doing- like watching speedvision and trying to save for an evo 8!

BBOY_CYKEK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bboy.org
Originally posted by Kao
eww...you said kthx. You should burn in hell and die.

Secondly, I think that it has taken alot of time away from what I could be doing. For instance, during the weekend I threw a hugeass party (moderated by me + my brother + his wife), and I am still getting stuff like- Awesome party! etc etc etc...I quit diablo 2 because I have found that there are more things to be doing- like watching speedvision and trying to save for an evo 8!
wow one of ur last posts and u post on my thread thx

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yep am now getting sent to contional school since d2 ****ed me over.. it speaked to me it told me to play it and there would be a pot of treasure at the end of the rainbow..

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Originally posted by BBOY_CYKEK
wow one of ur last posts and u post on my thread thx
WTF does this mean? And did you read my post? I clearly talked about the thread...And wtf? One of my last posts? Are you high?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Nope. Im not one of the guys that gets to lvl 90 in a few weeks though... I have very few high lvl characters and very few good items (mostly due to bannings though :( ) It got boring for me sometime around 05, and then i played the xpack, it got boring through 08, played in 09, got banned for bots/maphack, played 10 for a while, cool, but not different enough. And now im done, because I have new games to play. The only reason I didnt quit sooner was because I didnt have anything better to play.

I only spent about an hour a day on it, sometimes more, but not often. Sometimes less.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol....I think I might play TSO. Lololol....(The Sims Online). I've always liked TSO, (I played then quit because d2 addiction was too strong), so I think I might go back to it- for the few months im here before I leave for the Air Force.

Baronjok

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo II inspired me to write other things I am proud of, and if it is that that has lowered your grades, or social life, and believe me, I find that everyone I meet in this country (Mexico) are kind of, well... ***holes. Furthermore, I consider my writing more important than my grades. A lot of my teachers are soul-less pricks, anyway.

tigerkiller

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok ive only been playin this game since late .09 but since then there has been nothin but dissappointments in my life :(

i have droppped 20% in my grades .. i went from 80-85 to 60-65

i find myself just not payin attention.. just wanting to play diablo... like right now :( stupid school

and the thing that pisses me off the most is... you guys aint gonna like this but... THERES NO POINT TO THE GAME!!! yah you beat the game once and congrats if u do it solo... but after that wats the point ?? to duel?? nowadays duels are so gay cause if you make a melee character your owned.. cause some noob foher or trapper will come into the gamer and pk u. and if u decide to make a trapper or foher its gay cause they so easy to kill with

and not to mention blizzard decided to way over power the botd.. if you dont have a eth botd.. you shouldnt expect to win a duel.. unless they dont either... i use a 214 ed clean gf.. with a 40 15 ias jewel in it... and even though i want a eth botd.. i dont think ill get one.. just cause everyone uses one in duels and it pisses me off