Hardest Game: Terran VS Terran

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ((Apocolypse))
Wow, you're a moron. That is not in the least bit true. It's called micro. For example: My shuttle loaded with a reaver beat 3 goons. How is this? MICRO! ...
I bet if I use 3 goons against your shuttle and reaver, I would win. :D

Originally posted by ((Apocolypse))
There's a good way to lose...
What?

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Moof-Ader
how is that a good way 2 lose apocolypse?i win all the time usin that
i dunno why u bother to post stuff like that... massive marines..wtf... u ever heard of TANKS?..in SIEGE MODE??...or.. a BUNKER filled with 4 MARINES AT RAMP...better yet BATTLECRUISERS?

i totally agree with apocolypse... micro is important and it is very fun to do ^^... and SC is not about massing more units...

IRuleAll

Reaction score
My stratgedy is to go and get 15+ Battlecruisers and upgrade them.Then I go and take them out.

tdb.kneegr0w

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If the opponent is terran and has blocked themselves in with supply depots, what i do is make like 24 firebats and send them to attack the depots, and although the enemy tanks murder the bats, they also destroy the depots so you can send in your bigger army.

chocolate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A easier way is just nuke him...or yamato his butt off. Terrans weakness to Terran is nuke and Battlecruiser. Tanks won't work. I tried it in the Campaigns where you have to destroy mensks CC. I failed horribly...Then I came in with around 28 battlecruisers...yea, the game was over.

((Apocolypse))

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Tiger_shark
i dunno why u bother to post stuff like that... massive marines..wtf... u ever heard of TANKS?..in SIEGE MODE??...or.. a BUNKER filled with 4 MARINES AT RAMP...better yet BATTLECRUISERS?

i totally agree with apocolypse... micro is important and it is very fun to do ^^... and SC is not about massing more units...
Thank God! It's good to know I'm not the only one in here with a brain. And by the way, please don't mis-quote me... You didn't include what I was responding to, which was the idoits idea of "massing marines". Please don't waste my time or the good people who run this site's time. If you suck at Starcraft, this isn't the place to be. How about just slowly backing away with your head bowed in shame to the UMS chatroom? Respond to this only when you have something to say. Until then shut your damn mouth.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
tvt is a challenge... but i usually go a lil mix of everything.... i start off with mnm and tanks then go into air and ghosts.... rarely do this but i find nukes are really good against terran... if the enemy builds their depots close together, nuke the center and everything will be gone. :D dats my lil trick for now

Judas

Reaction score
Website
www.china8.org
if your 24 bats can survive long enough to even get there, then your enemy deserves to lose. I'm not saying this tactic wont work, I'm just saying that 24 bats have a tendancy of dying rather quickly.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think fighting someone with the same race like pvp, tvt or zvz is harder to beat (if both are equally good) than playing someone with a different race then urself

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's not necessarily true. Tvt, in particular is frustrating because you can't tank push into another terran base because of defending tanks. When both sides are turtling , you have no choice but to go BCs. Not because they want to, but because they have to. That means the other player will probably get BCs or ghosts to counter those BCs. Goliaths will be used also so you need more tanks to defend BCs from goliaths. SVs, wraiths are also brought in which makes things frustrating. This is the one mu where BCs actually serve a purpose.

tdb.kneegr0w

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if your 24 bats can survive long enough to even get there, then your enemy deserves to lose. I'm not saying this tactic wont work, I'm just saying that 24 bats have a tendancy of dying rather quickly.
What i meant was if they blocked themselves in using depots bunks and tanks, then you send the bats in sideays, not in a straight line. And although they get killed, the tanks also do damage to the depots, and if there is enough tanks they usually blast a hole in their own defense wall. I didnt mean that the firebats would attack anything, and obviously if they have flying or something the bats will get murdered but if not...

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by tdb.kneegr0w
What i meant was if they blocked themselves in using depots bunks and tanks, then you send the bats in sideays, not in a straight line. And although they get killed, the tanks also do damage to the depots, and if there is enough tanks they usually blast a hole in their own defense wall. I didnt mean that the firebats would attack anything, and obviously if they have flying or something the bats will get murdered but if not...
24 bats = 1200minerals and 600 gas....i would rather get dropships and drop the guy...wouldn't that be much much easier???