Halo

K

kybe

wazz sappening

anyone ever play halo???? I would like to know how game play is:shoot and if i should get it for computer!!!! if u know reply:)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MUST PLAY HALO!!! FOOL!!! HOW DARE YOU ASK SUCH A IDIOTIC QUESTION.... calm yourself... 1.. 2... 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 10.. AUUGGH YOU FREAKIN' IDIOT!!! j/k.. It's a very good game. Lots of replay especially with friends. fav thing to do is :shoot poor losers in the back of the head right when they get a cloak... :lucifer

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
DuDe.. Its well worth the money. One of the best games out there along with Splinter Cell. HeH, believe me i think its the best 1st person shooter i have played.

[shadow=blue]Xx_DarKGhosT_xX[/shadow]

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Halo is very good, I like it very much.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
ownage i wish i had one of those hadn guns that you charge up and shoot....imagaime shooting a squriel with that gun.......bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz splat!

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i bought xbox just to play halo. i would save your money and get halo2 when it comes out. which is soon i think.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I never could figure out how to do 2 player in halo so we would jsut play team mode till one of us got traitours and backstabb the other then it was all out war between my freind, and the monsters

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by qster
i bought xbox just to play halo. i would save your money and get halo2 when it comes out. which is soon i think.
haha, I'm about to do the same. Halo is so addictive.

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
I'm poor and we got XBox just for Halo!!!
Save money for Halo2, or perhaps Halo PC. In some screens I saw for Halo PC there wwas MP in SP missions, This true???? IT HAD BETTER NOT BECAUSE THAT XBOX WAS A LOT OF MONEY for my poor family. Heh. So poor we get things like spaghetti, fried chicken, steak, and other stuff for dinner. Gotta LOVE food stamps! Ooops, off topic. Anyway, get the game. I rate it:
GRaphics: 8 MC looks bad***
Gameplay: 9 OMFG SWITCHING WEAPONS DOESNT MAGICALLY RELOAD YOUR GUN and there is NO super-undefeatable-awesome-kick-all-***
strategy I know of. It's the kinda game where EVERY Vehicle and Weapon has a use, and EVERY vehicle and weapon can be countered. And the sniper rifle is powerful. It fires fast too. It can be used as an up-close weapon, if you're lucky, like if you're on a ledge for a short fall...*BOOM-BOOM**walks back*BOOM-BOOM**SPLAT**slightl crunch from lading*
Sniper rifle can fire 4shots in about 1 second. Love it...

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Halo is the king of games man! it's a must get, u cant not live without it man! its just soo fun. GET IT!

skateboarder89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.sageclan.tk
It's made by Microsoft, isn't it?
All the Microsoft games I have played weren't too good. This game sounds like an exception, though, because so many people like it.
I might give it a try when I get the money.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The only thing I have against it is latency issues. It is a laggy game online. If you want it for the SP, get it. If you want it for th e MP, I don't suggest getting it.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aragorn7
The only thing I have against it is latency issues. It is a laggy game online. If you want it for the SP, get it. If you want it for th e MP, I don't suggest getting it.

Amen to that, I have it for xbox and compd (downloaded) and I gotta tell u that the xbox version is ALOT more fun. Hell, just gives you another excuse for a party. Invite frinds over....play halo......watch por...*ahem*!!!!