Gta 4

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have heard enough of these anti-gaming reports...

It's called, keep your kids from buying it regardless. And if you do, the kids shouldn't act all retarded about it.

The only thing that made sense was in the end, the remark about parents not knowing whats in it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Every GTA up till 3 does that.

Reaction score
Yeah, but you can actually see them jerking you off, or blowing you, or getting on top for a ride.

I personally pick up the fat black hookers, then beat them to death afterwards. It's awesome.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
In GTA 3, that was a strategy for free healing without having to go to a heart or save point.

Get a hooker to get it on with you. Let her out, then kill her for your money back.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Yeah, but you can actually see them jerking you off, or blowing you, or getting on top for a ride.

I personally pick up the fat black hookers, then beat them to death afterwards. It's awesome.
thats what i do! there were like 100 hookers of them on this one strip and i cleaned the whole block out, ****ing sweet :conehead:

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
chris it would be good practise for u to pick up hookers

Reaction score
So you don't bang chicks?

Reaction score
It's a very sombering expecience opening your Phone and not having [blackout]Roman[/blackout] as an available number.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
edit: hmmmm better not flame ill get an infraction but seriously right now i could wish i could flame

GAHEADGA

Member!
Reaction score
your a snitch little cheese you better hope you never go to jail cuzz you will get killed