Griswolds Set

Trykstr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm running a poll on what people would think would be the best runes/jewels/gems are to put into Griswold's set. The paladin that will be wearing it will be my smitadin (if you think that is the wrong build for it, please say so in a "Friendly" manner). Thanks for your time.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Try for Max Damage + ED + IAS + Life jewels, or just go with a shitload of Shael's for uber uber speed. That'd be sexy.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ed/max....... avoid ias, cuz u already have ias from fanat and its pretty fast already

Trykstr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have a LO rune...if I put that in the griz weapon...will the deadly strike work with smite? Would crushing blow? Open WOunds? and which one is best?

Trykstr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Already have the full set...and only one Lo rune. I'm just now looking for things to put IN my set. I'm on West NL.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
West! Ahh. We'll, since everyone here is all bitchy bitchy about dupes, you could put popular Runes in the weapon.

Say...

Some ed Jewels and a Cham Rune, for freezes target. With Fanaticm speed, it will rock. :)

Or, if your rich and don;t care, smackit with 40/15's (40 Enhanced Damage / 15 Increased Attack speed) Or + max Damage works too.

For the Armor, I'd suggest something you need. Life, mana, damage, speed, or Faster Hit Recovery.

Shield should be Resists, ikf your good on Resists make it so it blocks better and Faster (Shael Runes)

Helm, you might want to go some more damage with it, or any good runes that add good properties to helms. Hope this helps.

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
u guys know nothing about smite. u need over 100-200 (i was testing on single with 511 ed jewels) to even affect smite slightly (slightly as in 1-2 dmg) and also u need those ed jewels in the shield. max dmg doesn't work with smite at all. i know for a fact open wounds does. not sure about deadly strike or crushing blow.

with lvl 20 fanta (that's 35 ias without skills) and +35 ias u can reach the 6th frame with smite. since u get 40 ias from the weapon u already reached the max frames for attacking.

so maybe jah runes in the helm and armor for more life or ber runes until u hit 50 dr. a cham for cnf would be nice, but u could get a raven frost for it.

ums for the weapon for open wounds.

shaels in the other slots if u don't already have enough fhr (u need 86 to hit the second to last frame, 200 for the last frame) and fbr (u need 86 fbr to get the last frame). u could also put ums in the helm, armor, and shield if u don't have enough resistances.