Gorgeos Girl

TheApossal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dam nshes so damn fine.I mean jesus christ she beautiful she would make some of u even the adults wanna have her give u a blowjob.I mean damn shes like a supermodel!And only 13 2 bad sje never talked 2 me and its een what 3 quarters of the year already.Any ideas ppl?

TheApossal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cant like ive said b4 im a lsoer and i have nevr said a word 2 her than i dont know.lol!And i onl said that 1 time also.

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Alright stop being a pussy. Ya want pretty Polly? ya TAKE IT. Is not as hard or as much bullshit as people think.

Every one wants to **** and peepz need ****ed.

-VC

TheApossal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
She ha laughed at me b4....

And ive made a fool of myself alot of the times so why doe she want 2 go with me?Lets no t forget most of her friends call me stupid 2.Now what?Ive had a crush on this girl i freeae when she talks 2 me.Btw liek i said she said a word 2 me 1 time.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lmao.. i read ur post and thought ur sig was the picture. i was like... wtf is he high?

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
isnt that the girl off one of the new james bonds?? in ur sig? u changed ur sig from the dead alien =o

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I thouht I was bored before.. How silly of me.. I've reached a new lvl reading this post...

Thanks for the insight into my own soul.

-VC