Good Human Strategies?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Challenge me in FFA and we will see how much this slow > orc can REALLY get.
honestly, if you're going to argue with me about Sorceress's spell slow, being comepletely useless against orc, or any other races in that matter, turn off that WC now.

and there just has to be casters anyways, humans are useless without them.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
honestly, if you're going to argue with me about Sorceress's spell slow, being comepletely useless against orc, or any other races in that matter, turn off that WC now.

and there just has to be casters anyways, humans are useless without them.
I am not saying its useless. I am saying I can counter it because its situational. Most of the players I face do get casters, then start to slow/poly. Then I disenchant the de-buffs, slap healing wards, and get my blademaster in there to kill off the sorcs (I do this often, even if it requires a sacrifice to do it). Eventually I destroy the knights and net kill the gryphons. As they run, I net and/or kill the sorcs if I still have heroes or raiders left.

AND I WILL NEVER TURN OFF WC.

It does however have a major negative to a race. Its called undead and destroyers. Although you could be carrying rifles and tanks, you will basically be "Feeding" them "food" to use thier orbs against you.

pesho_h_k

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
I am not saying its useless. I am saying I can counter it because its situational. Most of the players I face do get casters, then start to slow/poly. Then I disenchant the de-buffs, slap healing wards, and get my blademaster in there to kill off the sorcs (I do this often, even if it requires a sacrifice to do it). Eventually I destroy the knights and net kill the gryphons. As they run, I net and/or kill the sorcs if I still have heroes or raiders left.

AND I WILL NEVER TURN OFF WC.

It does however have a major negative to a race. Its called undead and destroyers. Although you could be carrying rifles and tanks, you will basically be "Feeding" them "food" to use thier orbs against you.

And you think BM will survive vs MK? :)
LOL LOL LOL ...
(Who do you think is the best melee hero? A?)

The best strategy is :

RUSH!!!

The most suitable race for rushing is Human, by the way :) The worst -> Orc :(
(Who do you think is the best race for rushing? A?)

And last but not least: HU exp fastest :)
Your opinions, pls :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
And you have no clue how I use my heroes or how I play the game either.

Orc bad rushers? What kind of illegal substances are you on?

pesho_h_k

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
And you have no clue how I use my heroes or how I play the game either.
Just telling my opinion, man :) But, let me see some replay(s) where "you-use-your-heroes-or-how-you-play-the-game-either" ... and convince me of your tallant :)
for example :)

Hellwolf_36 said:
Orc bad rushers?
Yes, they really are :) Just like Terran in BW :)

Hellwolf_36 said:
What kind of illegal substances are you on?
Man, there are people who are NOT like you :)
endure it :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Yes, they really are Just like Terran in BW
They were bad because 40 hit points wasn't enough to keep even a marine alive against towers.

Orc is good if you get enough grunts and you manage to keep them so pinned in thier base, they cannot do anything but rebuild the units they lose and unable to build tech structures. In the timeframe, most good orc players can get the second hero, raiders and a few pults.

Keeping them pinned is the difficult part.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
There are many ways to rush with terran in SC.. you just dont know it =/

and look, hellwolf you're pulling out theorycraft, do you think human player would be sitting down and watching his army get creamed by your raiders or w/e?

and who'd actually use sorc when they see destroyers coming from UD?

and sheesh.. all the races suck at rushing, end of the story.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
and look, hellwolf you're pulling out theorycraft, do you think human player would be sitting down and watching his army get creamed by your raiders or w/e?
O rly? Then explain how I can pin a guy inside his base using the raiders grunts pults and 2 heroes and still manage to pull out a win.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
O rly? Then explain how I can pin a guy inside his base using the raiders grunts pults and 2 heroes and still manage to pull out a win.
how about replay, judging by your solo records so far, its not that great.

Im not doubting that you 'suck', Im just saying when you say stuffs, it sounds like the opponent is just looking at his screen and doing nothing.

and you pinning a guy with your units in his base and winning the game, what does that have to do with anything?

pesho_h_k

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
There are many ways to rush with terran in SC.. you just dont know it =/
I used to play most of all Terran when I played SC/BW ... but compared to the Protoss and especially Zerg -> Terran are the weakest race in the rushes :)

N_LeGenD) said:
and sheesh.. all the races suck at rushing, end of the story.
That is NOT true! NE and HU are maybe the most suitable :)
(cheapest basic troops, after all)

Hellwolf_36 said:
They were bad because 40 hit points wasn't enough to keep even a marine alive against towers.

Orc is good if you get enough grunts and you manage to keep them so pinned in thier base, they cannot do anything but rebuild the units they lose and unable to build tech structures. In the timeframe, most good orc players can get the second hero, raiders and a few pults.

Keeping them pinned is the difficult part.
I agree ... but, for example: a friend of mine - Nikita - is a mad orc player and his brother - mad human player
( much better than me, unfortunately :) )
so -> Nikita always complain of that "how f*ckin' fast the f*ckin' Humans train footmen" ... "And by the time I have 3 grunts -> he has at least 10 footmen ..."
( well, not 10, but enough, I guess :) )
( both count on rushes :) )

In this case it's deamned hard to pin him in his own base :(
or you can?! :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
how about replay, judging by your solo records so far, its not that great.

Im not doubting that you 'suck', Im just saying when you say stuffs, it sounds like the opponent is just looking at his screen and doing nothing.

and you pinning a guy with your units in his base and winning the game, what does that have to do with anything?
What the hell has gotten into you? You have changed ever since you came back. You need to rush him to a point where you can stay around his base and get the human on his feet. That is what I mean by "pinning", get that thru your brain. Get the facts straight before you accuse me of theorycraft.