Godly Melee Sorc Guide Idea

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Khull
I still say maxing shiver or chilling armor would be more ideal than ES+Telekenesis.
definetely and maybe ts+lm will be a better choice...

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ts would be worse than ES imo. Even with LM it wont do much more than 750 dmg unless both are maxed; and that would sacrifice too much skill points.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is this for PvP or PvM?

If it's PvP then putting points in TS isn't a bad idea. It will not only stun them every hit, but deal light damage to them as an added bonus.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its pvp, and if you put points into TS it wouldn't be a true melee sorc...the idea is not to use her elemental damage spells

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
How many people on BNet go by true anything? ;)

drax

Member!
Reaction score
But you are already using enchant, so why not?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Drax...don't bump threads.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WHAT ABOUT A RANGED SORC!! use widow maker (+3-5 to Guided arrow)...ya try that..guided arrow with enchant

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
simpleforce said:
WHAT ABOUT A RANGED SORC!! use widow maker (+3-5 to Guided arrow)...ya try that..guided arrow with enchant
Lol. All sorcs non-melee (casters) are ranged. Also it'd be really stupid to use a bow for this build because you'd want a shield for blocking. If you had a BotD or Beast and an SS you'd be SO much better than if you had a retarded widow maker.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm i do'nt think fireball is guided and it doesnt do physical dmg so its easy sorb.
melee sorcs suck anyways...ALL of them. EZPK

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
VizjereiMage said:
Wtf, lol..?
YES! I WAS MAKING FUN OF U AND STATING THE FACTS

SteveDaGreat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i read this other melee sorc build on this other forum site and it said adding + fire dammage charms to a enchanting melee sorc is insane dammage because it gets bonusses from fire mastery; havnt tried it but i soon will after im done with smiter.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Well, since this was bumped, I'll tell ya my results.

Lvl 85 Melee Sorc
Leveling up was a pain, I did no damage, but when I got all my gear on was really easy to kill. I do roughly, 4k damage physical with an added 2k elemetal. Insane Defence, and life. Downside is, in bear form cant use magic skills, so its the basic point and click killer, and in werebear form I was slow. I needed to get about 25% added to faster run/walk.
All in all, its not too bad, but really expensive to get all the proper gear.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
XxSworn_EnemyxX if u have enough +skills with max enchant + max synergies u should add +5k fire dmg.
just use +fire charms and occy + other skill stuff befor u cast enchant, then switch gear. i don't know y but that +3 to skills with occy adds 5k dmg instead of 3k dmg (wizspike equipted)

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
simpleforce said:
XxSworn_EnemyxX if u have enough +skills with max enchant + max synergies u should add +5k fire dmg.
just use +fire charms and occy + other skill stuff befor u cast enchant, then switch gear. i don't know y but that +3 to skills with occy adds 5k dmg instead of 3k dmg (wizspike equipted)

If i get an one ill try it.