Girlfriend

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol i dyed my hair blond for some reason last weak, and now thw chicks are basically throwing themselves at me :p Infact, its causing jealousy probs with my gf

I guess its because light brown hair and blue eyes dont mix. Anyway, i can tell ya blond hair and blue yes mix great :D

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
I have dirty blond hair and hazel eyes that r green sometimes blue. To Baal: My flames last for ever and u know that from the game.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so many posts before me, you cant evfen see the connection

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BAALsminion
just get the glasses and red trench coat why don't ya
lol im getting myself a cool ful-bofy black leather trench coat (the really long ones that taper down to your feet) exactly like in The Matrix

As for sunglasses, i might wait a lil while longer

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
thats ok i was thanking anyone for any GOOD advise

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
ill skip the trench coat and sungalsses

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mine were not good? i liked mine, sry if you didnt understand the deeper meaning

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
ok whatever. I dont need someone to help me spell.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by Korittke
ASK HER: "DO YOU WANT TO HUMP MY BALLS"??? AND THEN YOU SAY "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH, was just a joke, take it easy" and then: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, noob girlie, noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob, lmoa, stupid noob girl, stfu (do you want to o to bed with me????" again: "just a joke (roflmao) and then just kick her in the ass, thats the big secret
What the ****?

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
nobody has any more advice??

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
damn it, i need a g/f also, i can't get one either. i am becoming friends with the girl i like, and i might climb the ladder of love (theory i came up with)

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
i rememeber that theory. about how ugly girls become pretty or something like that

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
no, its the ladder theory, you start at the bottom rung, the climb one up to friends, one more to being closer friends, g/f b/f, and so on, till you get to the top. the top is when you have kids and live happily evr after

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude heere is some honest advice

i take it that u r shy, since ur having this problem, and that u have fear of rejection. Well i used to be like u, but now im not. that not the point tho. The way to go is to find a girl and become friends with her. Maybe sit beside someone in class, or at lunch or whatever. Then ask her for her icq, msn, or phone number, unless ur too shy, then go for the msn things. Then just keep talking to hre for a while, and then slowly brign up a topic lke movies or something and say that u want to go to a movie, but have no one to go with, she might even volunteer to go, if not ask if she wants to go. If she likes yu she will say yes, if she doesn't then leave her, go for sum1 else.

This way is good, because ur not openly asking her to o out with u, since ur shy, and then she cant turn u down and make u look like a looser

oh one more thing, dont go around saying that ur dating, just say that ur close friends, let her say that ur dating b4 u do, or u can get ****ed over

this is a way to go for shy poeple, and people with fear of rejection, a normal person wud just ask someone out, or go straight for the number and call them and ask them out, point is if ur a normal person forget what u just read,

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Im not totaly shy(I have lots of friends, some u can see others u cant boys and girls) but i do have a fear of rejection. thanx for the advice. Im kinda friends with her. Im going to ask for her e-mail.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good job, try getting a chat program, hell, im hiting on a girl right onw as we speak!!!