Girlfriend

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok need good advice?? heres the best one its where i got my gf and was like making out for aa half an hour and we were doing the naughty dance.

step1: go to school dances.

step 2: spike ur hair up and look cool.

step3: hang out in a group of other cool kids that u know that are on ur lacrosse team.

step:4 walk up to a group of girls and say "hey whats up? wanna hook up?"

step 5: dont show that ur a geek right away, play it out, and in a few minutes ull ba making out for the first time in ur life with a hot person!!!! if ur luck continues, ull be doing the naughty dance and grinding and getting a lap dance and get a chance to go where u havent gone befor!!!!!!!!1

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Redsparrow2
Their is no beig secret, just be ur self and the one who likes u for who u r will come. it may take time but ul find her. i found mine 3 years ago freshmen year and we are happy together
me2 and using the above advice i posted, thats how i got my gf. by the way if u have a wierd name, dont tell em it. if a girl cant get it right while pronunciating it the first time, shes gonna walk away.

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yo u wanna get this girl right? then do this:
ask hr one day while ur chatting and flirting if she would like to go see a movie with u sometime(pick a good day). she says yes, c a romantic movie or a scary one(none which are out now). if she wants anything, u buy it for her(cheepskape). walk her home and u might get a goodnight kiss. then call her (if in the day, call her or wait for a call. if in the night and on weekend, u call her in the morning.) ask her if she had a good time and if she wanted to do anthing fun today. after a few dates ull start to make out during free periods!!

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats good advice man, really good, but for shy people with the fear of rejection it wont work unfortunately :( . The wll be too afraeid to ask to go to the movie, or to ask to dance, or to call the person.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I personally think Gummy is a spammer, and an idiot. I really don't recommend you asking a girl 'wanna hook up'. Unless you get lucky and they are attracted to you.
And Gummy's advice just contradicts who you are, don't have to try so hard as to hang around different friends. Oh by the way Gummy, not all of us are geeks, you may be, but using the internet/computer doesnt immediately mean your a geek.

And yes, for first-timers or shy people, of course it's gunna be difficult, but you have to be pro-active, not just sit on your ass and wait for something.

And the fact that your gf, Gummy, actually fell for your silly little trick, means she has rocks for brains, or she was pissed of her damn face.

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats why shes in honors classes at her school. dude u dont know the gils of new york. if u know some1 then ask them to hook u up with their friend and they will do it cause they know u. and also im a GEEK!! im a computer geek i fit the definiton of geek, yet i maintain a cool reputation with my friends thats why im good at getting the ladies at the dances cause my friends can hook me up and i also hook my self up. renzokuken, i do not trick people, i just asked if they wanted to hook up, where i live that means if u wanna hang out and become friends. and if ur shy, ask a friend to go up to a girl and tell her that his friend wants to talk to her and he'll bring her over to u where u can talk to her. if u dont succeed, nothing will happen cause u took a risk that has no consequences

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe her old boyfriend was at the dance and she wanted to make him jealus, and thats y she went for u

jk, thats cruel :)

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
originally posted by: Ignus'_requiem

Im having a hard time getting a girlfriend. Ive tried many things and nothing really seems to start a relationship. Any ideas???
Why do you need a girlfriend? I haven't had a girlfriend about 13 months. How old are you? are you in like high school where either you have a girlfriend or you are gay or something? chill out, enjoy being free, you'll probably eventually be controlled by a woman the rest of your life... it's called marriage.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
heh, stupid nerds! ;) jk! lol, try givin them chocolate and a card for v-day

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh man, if u ppl had no fear of rejection u wud be so much better off, i dont have the fear of rejection, and i dont care what ppl think of me, i made an ass of myself in public many times. (NO one tells me that tho, most ppl in my school are too afraid to tell me wot they erally think of me) That might be a reason y i had plenty of girlfriends, and got laid lots of tiems, im not shy, trust me it works, i mean common, u make an ass of urself what can happen? Oh just dont show that u feel embarassed or ur ****ed.

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
we are not affraid of getting rejected, the thing is you you only want to get laid.

us or by myself want a relationship.

theres a big difference getting laid and dump a girl in a day
then having a relationship and getting dumped a month later....

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
This advice is even better and worse than what my parents tell me to do. Im going to get her a card for v-day.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ur getting the wrong idea here, wot im saying is that i got no trouble getting laid, not that thats all i want, i never in my life went into a relatinship to get laid, thats just cruel and wrong, i prefer a relatinship where me and my gf love eachother , not just wanna have sex