Gayest Avatar Awards 2003!

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Ok now lets see here , ummm you have manson as a sig , so dont even start talking you lower life form.

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
slice i have to admit yours is one of the gayest avitors ive seen. yours along with all bunnie avatars, c.m.b's simsons, and vizjereimage's cookie monster ava mine kinda sucks also

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"Mine kinda sucks also"

It doesn't kind of suck. It hardcore sucks

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Death-Noodle's parents don't let him watch television shows that have swear words in it. If there was a picture of Death-Noodle, and someone used it as an avatar, I would say it is the gayest. But since no one does, the gayest avatar award WILL GO TO anyone with a bunny as an avatar. My word is final.

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
raccon ur avitar is fukin gay. do u like that dude in your avitar.you fukin homo. and i can watch any thing i want. i bet u watch shi t like barney u gay fag.go back to the gay bar that u came from.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sgt.Slice
Ok now lets see here , ummm you have manson as a sig , so dont even start talking you lower life form.
Just to let you know...no one cares anymore, and I've never cared. Not even the people that were backing you up still are. Well...maybe trailor park...but he doesn't count. Anyway, you've become...*gasp*...even more annoying than before

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by death-noodle
raccon ur avitar is fukin gay. do u like that dude in your avitar.you fukin homo. and i can watch any thing i want. i bet u watch shi t like barney u gay fag.go back to the gay bar that u came from.
You do? How much do you want to bet? I didn't come from a gay bar, you must have seen someone there that looked like me.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
death noodle you are gay so stfu...

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, it is a television show.

Death-Noodle, I told you... you don't watch shows with cursing. You use butt buddy.... haha. FAG!

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea well... you're gay. Always will be too. Looks like I will just have to get used to it like you getting used to no Raccoon avatar.