"Gangsters"

K0r34n Jja Shik

Member!
Reaction score
K... I live in the suburbs of San Francisco, the city i live in is called.. guess it... South San Francsisco. Anyway, first day of school was today, and all i gotta say is what the ****. Everywhere there were "gangsters". Funny how so many "gangsters" i've found in the effin SUBURBS. I don't know how ghetto you can be livin here..... i blame it on bad rap.

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
K0r34n Jja Shik said:

those times 600

what i mean is posers who act ghetto and dress/talk like gang members.... in the suburbs.

lol haha thats my my school except all the gangsters are natives .... and ya 90% of them are like that

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Me blames bad rappers, not rap itself. The guys that go "I got shot so listen to my music"

On a different note, I'ma come down there and stalk your ass :)

Danch

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft.org
K0r34n Jja Shik said:
K... I live in the suburbs of San Francisco, the city i live in is called.. guess it... South San Francsisco. Anyway, first day of school was today, and all i gotta say is what the ****. Everywhere there were "gangsters". Funny how so many "gangsters" i've found in the effin SUBURBS. I don't know how ghetto you can be livin here..... i blame it on bad rap.
were the all gay too? i've heard S.F. is pretty bad for that :S

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Man. Those guys are all over my school, pimping mexican hoes and cussing like it's their language and stuff. Them, and the black gangster types that hate the mexican ones. It sucks.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score

OMG Do I really look that rediculous? HAX!!!1!

Oh well, as long as it gets me laid, and I don't get beat up after school everyday it's worth it.

J/K nah really like most thier just victems of the mainstream. They probablly look at your side of the fence like "OMG what's with all these punk rocker kids!" when last year they were into the same thing.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Ugh, you're an idiot if you blame it on rap. It's not raps fault that people are like this. It's a combined effort of Media (in general) and Parenting.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
you know for a white kid dressed like that, that is one ugly bike for him to be sitting infront of. Those are the kind of bikes old women and hippies ride.

I think Black people who call themselves gangsters should be buried alive. Black people have no creativity to be gangsters. Thats why they are called "gangstas." Real Gangsters are gentlemen with short fuses when it comes to money, where if you can't pay them, they see no reason for you to be alive.

Gangstas jump you for being different. IE white :D. At least thats now it is where I live, and its not even the worst where i live.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
um where are you from? I grew up in southern cali and the people you described are considered "wannabe's" or just "bullies". the real gangstas around there could care less about a white people unless they are some how disrepectful.

Most of them are into gang on gang crime. At least with the mexican population they form a gang in a certain area so they are not taken advantage of or constantly disrespected by gang members of another area etc.

Zmoney

Reaction score
We have them all over here in Buffalo.

I hate the white trash posers.

Rap is dumb, I only like one or 2 choice rappers.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
um where are you from? I grew up in southern cali and the people you described are considered "wannabe's" or just "bullies". the real gangstas around there could care less about a white people unless they are some how disrepectful.

Most of them are into gang on gang crime. At least with the mexican population they form a gang in a certain area so they are not taken advantage of or constantly disrespected by gang members of another area etc.
I am from CT crap area of bridgeport. I was making a generalazation(sp?) on gangs. There was this one kid who would jump white kids for fun if the kid was outnumbered.

My town is nothing like New York gangs or California gangs but for some reason you get some black kids who think they need to act "hard" when everyone else just wants to be chill and hang out. A couple of bad gangs around who do getting into the gun violence, But it is gang on gang.

There is also a mob owned bar across from my building. No name Mob though. Owns bars that sell coke and prostitutes.

aphextwin

Reaction score
those gangsters are losers, teh real gangsters are the mafia....... and ninjas :p