!? Games ?!

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ya fags what u wana get the forum closed up and skuzzy or whoever sewed for letting ppl dl illegal games off the internet

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im sorry i ever posted this thread... sorry for bothering u guys with this stupid stuff i just wanna be come a respected member

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I think it's okay Silent... I meant, it would've been pretty sweet if that had happened, but I can understand SkuZZy's point of view. Actually, the only reason Blizzard hasn't officially recognized these forums as well is because he has those "B.Net Hacking" sections up in the Diablo forums.

Anyway, I think it was a good effort, and these other people that are still posting just felt like getting something out at other members or whatever.

And at least it was worth asking first. If you had just posted the links, you'd probably be in deep shit with SkuZZy right about now.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard hasn't "officially recognized" any forums, they have their own forums at www.battle.net and they dont search the web looking for good forums. And there are plenty of better forums than these (no offence)

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hack'em ????? u do that

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not game hacks u ignorant douchebag, hacks for sites. Now this is the only forums, other then Battle.net forums, that I have come by. And these are good enough, they need a few more members, like MTGNews.com, which I used to go to, which had VBulletin, and those are my favorite kind of sites. I actually found this site while searching for hacks.