!? Games ?!

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello everybody.... Ive been gone for quite a while and I have just recently gotten back and finally got my computer up and running and got back online... i just wanted to post this thread if anything was addressed to me or somebody needs to get a hold o me then feel more then happy to im or reply to me....

Now on to the topic at hand.... I have a question for the moderators and the opinons or the users.... I have been to many forum sites.. example:NxSecure and well most of the forum sites have lists of "game rips" or "mirrors to games" and i was wondering if it would be okay with the moderators of battleforums if I could could post mirror files of sweet games we would all enjoy to play but not have to pay. i would basically do all the hard work to get a game list going.... please users give me feed back if you would like it or not... and if you have any questions feel more then free to ask.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'll ask SkuZZy about that tonight if he doesn't see this first, however I personally like the idea. I know these forums aren't "anti-hacking" as you can tell there are entire sections devoted to BNet Hacking for Diablo fans, so I don't think there would be a problem with that. However I know SkuZZy will appreciate you asking this before just doing it. :)

DjBlaze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
starghost.com
w00t that would own. And yea good idea for aasking unless you wanted a lecture from SkuZZy. Yes, it is boring seeing him type 100 words and that's just one sentence. So you better behave or he will have your a** and flip you over like a 2-minute steak. Blah. Why am I typing this? I want those games oh and by the way, where would you put the links? Like on the forum or like you will make your own site? If so, *Call Me* ;)

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by posting "mirror files of sweet games", but if they are legal games and are free anyways (like demo's) then go ahead. But, do not under any circumstances post links to any pirated, illegal, ripped, cracked, hacked, stolen or warez software. That includes games.

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ummm skuzzy... lmao okay let try and explain this to you ill put a mirrior file up it kinda a web adress you copy the mirrior text and you paste it in the web adress and it sends you to the download site or the actuall download start page.. and umm there almost all of them are iso's (installation file only) and some come with cd cracks or the whole nine yards ... you could download games like Ghost Recon and Grand Theft Auto 3 and Warcraft 3 (i probably wont put that in there without skuzzys permision) and other HUGE BIG NAMED GAMES...& MOVIES..... and as i said before some come with cd cracks, iso's, and a bunch of more s**** you guys wouldnt know nothing about... but i would make sure none of it has "disturbing" images in them. so can i? questions?

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Is it leagal or are they just demos

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all of them are the actually games as if you went out and payed 60 bucks for it... its the full games and its leagal/ileagal just depends man! YES OR NO?

TaZeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Doesn't sound too legal to me.
This could get the owners of this domain in trouble... And you don't want that, do you?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I know what mirrors are. What I don't know is what your definition of "sweet games" is. Posting commercial games like GTA3 and Ghost Recon is illegal. That's called warez. I'm not going to harvest links to them on this forum, please review the rules. If you're caught posting them, you'll be banned, as it is against my host's TOS.

SkuZZy

Originally posted by Silent_Assassin
Ummm skuzzy... lmao okay let try and explain this to you ill put a mirrior file up it kinda a web adress you copy the mirrior text and you paste it in the web adress and it sends you to the download site or the actuall download start page.. and umm there almost all of them are iso's (installation file only) and some come with cd cracks or the whole nine yards ... you could download games like Ghost Recon and Grand Theft Auto 3 and Warcraft 3 (i probably wont put that in there without skuzzys permision) and other HUGE BIG NAMED GAMES...& MOVIES..... and as i said before some come with cd cracks, iso's, and a bunch of more s**** you guys wouldnt know nothing about... but i would make sure none of it has "disturbing" images in them. so can i? questions?

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
What about in the asulym? if not Silent_assighn do you have msn messanger? If you do you can give me the adresses to those "sweet games".
No, i am not a convict or thief and yes i do download music from internet. If it was truly a horrible crime then the FBI would have busted into silent's house and areested him...... Umm if you haven't been busted post.... soon....... i am James_in_times cousin not himself! I love the U.S. Government Cough`commies`cough

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
...god damn it
why does anyone cares if it's legal or not. Just download the good stuff and enjoy, I don't get it...
I agree with Skuzzy, i mean if this may cause trouble to the forums that's not very good, but otherwise who cares...

Assassin, im not looking for anything right now, and if sometimes i am, i get it myself, but maybe, if you have good warez to offer, sure, why not =]

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Aaanyways... You don't have to put them in this forum... We can all get them in Kazaa if we want.

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
if you are so kind and want to share your warez'n'stuff with us, then just say the file name. If it's in kazaa, i'll find it, if it's in internet, i'll find it on ftp search probably...