Fireazon Bowazon Guide

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
he meant ww as in water walks, not whirl wind.

and yah, now that i think about it, the damage modifiers would be alot better then water walks life bonus.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
I'm just going to move this to the Strategies and Tactics forum. I'll let them deicde what to do about your 8 posts in a row.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i posted 8 in a row, not really trying to spam... i thought if i posted it all in 1 go, it may be to many chars per post... so i spilt it... i didn't realise i was really doing anythin wrong...

and your right, this is my first guide... and like N_ said i am "xtremely noob" i'll get better... i hope...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryski The Summoner
i posted 8 in a row, not really trying to spam... i thought if i posted it all in 1 go, it may be to many chars per post... so i spilt it... i didn't realise i was really doing anythin wrong...

and your right, this is my first guide... and like N_ said i am "xtremely noob" i'll get better... i hope...
You will never get better unless you start playing on closed bnet.

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the this is , is that fire zons, are like frostmaidens, you dont see them in LOD b/c there only OK. firezons can do significant damage but the problem is when u get fire immunes a lvl 8 freezing arrow isnt gonna do crap...good idea though, kinda like my charged bolt sorc, just wont work that well (in LOD)

and for the boots...immo takes a lot of mana (for a zon) so use silkweaves...gives like 15%increase in mana +30% faster r/w and def vs missle (which doesnt really matter)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryski The Summoner
whats closed bnet... as i said in a diff thread... peeps speak double-dutch, i don't understand you...

edit : i like you traps, your cool
Its something called Battle net where no hacks are allowed and you can actually play with other people.

I can prove that you used editor and played single player whole time because there are evidences in my PM inbox, how can you kill hell's minion of destruction with Tankazon that has 60 dmg axe?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its not me!

I never said i killed hell's minions! he's level 40 ffs!

Its my m8 peter who has the tankazon! plz read what i say correctly!

i would never cheat on battle.net i ain't that kind of person