Finally, I can go online!

Hydralisk591

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I rebought my Starcraft Battlechest! Now, I can go online, no problem. If anyone wants to play any games, just tell me (PM). Thanks, I'll be playing SC. Ofcourse, my name is Hydralisk591

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hydralisk591
I rebought my Starcraft Battlechest! Now, I can go online, no problem. If anyone wants to play any games, just tell me (PM). Thanks, I'll be playing SC. Ofcourse, my name is Hydralisk591
Perhaps the fact that you couldn't play contributed to your 31 posts a day? ;) ^^

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
:rolleyes...

Anyway, Hydra, don't forget to post your info in the sticky on this forum :)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Welcome (back?) to the world of online Hydralisk591! Hope you have a heck of a time :).

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Originally posted by sword tip
Welcome (back?) to the world of online Hydralisk591! Hope you have a heck of a time :).
--Edit--

Please abstain from just quoting next time, do add something to the topic. Otherwise, it'll be considered spam and delt as such.

TrongaMonga

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hydralisk591
You know what, how in the world have you been posting all these replays etc. and talking about online games you've played within days if here you're claiming you just now got the game and can go online? Explain?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Sak, he HAD SC, but then he lost it/broke it (God knows what) and he didn't have it to play. But he recently just re-bought it.

Btw Hydra, tell us what gateway you game in. I might be up for a game one day of - LotR: Sauron's Deceit - ;)