FF Open RPG

G

Grom_Heavenscream

Ahoy, hoy, so who here likes the new Final Fantasy Open Role Playing Game on BN? I have a lvl 53 Red Mage, so...it's coo! :D Anyway...I was wonderin where you could get Cura, Curaga, Blizzara, Blizzaga, any IMPROVED, yes,IMPROVED magic. Cause you know, Red Mages bear both Black & White Magic so I got to keep my Mage skills up.

Many Thanks!!!, yes, Many Thanks!!!

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you can get them at the shop at the end os the desert and my level 200 ninja ownz your red mage

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you ever want my help with getting places just PM me

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it doesn't really have anything to do with map making though and
noob_phucker if you need any help with getting places you can PM me also

G

Grom_Heavenscream

No worries. I saw whole map already, and another question. That...strange island in the northwest, the Demonic Plains. Everytime I approach there, It...sends me back to the distant waters away...it's odd. I'm gonna try to do some investigating.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only way to get there is by killing all the bosses

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Then where should it go tassadar

jimchu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i own everyone i suppose. Im a level 60 onion knight with the full onion set(6 pieces). Corp made that set to powerful. I can kill any boss without taking more than 100 hits.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
This is going straight to the new forum that has been made just for this reason.

OT: this has been batted around for a while hasn't it?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
FF rpg.. i got lvl 100 something dark knight with good items there, but hes 3.9 char..

and was wondering, do 3.9 chars work in 4.0?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I played this game..It sucked. I read the forum that this guy made and he basically said if you have a full onion set or whatever then that you cheated..He posted that there's a 4% chance to get one of the pieces and you could get the same piece over and over. I hate all those Open RPG's anyways..Big download and boring map.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
I played this game..It sucked. I read the forum that this guy made and he basically said if you have a full onion set or whatever then that you cheated..He posted that there's a 4% chance to get one of the pieces and you could get the same piece over and over. I hate all those Open RPG's anyways..Big download and boring map.
Ya, I am not a big RPG fan. The open RPG maps are very intersting though. Can't you load previous characters by entering codes?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol yea open rpgs are always fun until u hit like lvl 100 and start killing things WAY too ezily...

open rpgs are fun for first 15 min in my opinion, the real scenario rpgs are better to play.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
lol yea open rpgs are always fun until u hit like lvl 100 and start killing things WAY too ezily...

open rpgs are fun for first 15 min in my opinion, the real scenario rpgs are better to play.
Ya, I started making one a long time ago. I gave up because it was so boring...lol

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I made a character in order to kill other peoples but they ended up killing mine. That's not very cool now is it?

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i really love Open RPGs but they can get very boring after a long game. But with load/save in FF open it dosent get boring cause you can keep working on your caracter. And if you dont cheat you actually have to work quite hard ad play for a LONG time to get good equipment.