Favorite Tavern Heroes

• Thread starter PublicHumiliation
  • Start date

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Killa_Mark
I changed my mind i like beastmaster cause i use NE and he really helps because u can summon good stuff with him
The bears and the master himself were nerfed to oblivion. The only thing useful now is the quillbeast.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
The hawk is still a good unit too you know. Not just for scouting, but it is a strong attacker.

Candy Andy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only thing I find stinky about the Pit Lord is the fact that HOT can be dispelled. Or if you're humans, just use spell steal and they have HOT. Also the Doom gaurd created from doom is summon, so it takes damage from dispel, wisp boom boom, etc.
Cleaveing attack makes him a very powerful meatsheild and Rain of Fire allows you to damage buildings heavily. Not as good as Flamestrike but still awesome.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Copied? Great minds think alike, Ed. =] HEART!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Pitlord is good. I liek to use him when I am fooling around. His skills are good, I don't see why people don't like to use him.

J

JOI-DREADLORD

best tavern hero

Man the best tavern hero is PIT LORD woot!!! CLEAVING ATTACK AND REIGN OF FIRE CAN OWN!!!!***~ my opinion...

:shoot

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Re: best tavern hero

Originally posted by JOI-DREADLORD
Man the best tavern hero is PIT LORD woot!!! CLEAVING ATTACK AND REIGN OF FIRE CAN OWN!!!!***~ my opinion...

:shoot
He is only good against UD online... =/

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
He could always get better in the future. People don't use him because he is ugly.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
im now fooling around with tri-human aoe with PL included but im not sure if to get him 2nd or third.

ontopic: brewmaster is by far the best, all three of his skills are absolutely cheezy but no one abuses them.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
ontopic: brewmaster is by far the best, all three of his skills are absolutely cheezy but no one abuses them.
Haven't used him enough to know. All I know, is that the tinker is gonna be very overpowered. Especially his ultimate.

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bah, Tinker = Dumb.

They might as well give him laser beam eyes and anti-gravity shoes so he can jump over lines of trees, hell, why don't ya throw in a couple kamikazee lil airplanes w/ A-bombs attached to them...

I don't think they ruined the fantasy part of the game at all..lol..

I guess it's not much diff from Rilfemen w/ guns, and gyrocopter w/ flak cannons tho...