Favorite Tavern Heroes

• Thread starter PublicHumiliation
  • Start date
P

PublicHumiliation

So, I was interested on opinions of which tavern hero you like best. I personally think that the DR is by far the best, but the most enjoyable has to be the Panda;) I mean cmon how many times have you gotten to play as a drunken Panda??

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a thing for Archers, so I'll definetly have to say Dark Ranger. Love her skills, if you're good, you can pick off units using her Dark Arrow and raise a little squad of suped up skellies, hell yeah!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't know why, but people, Dark Ranger doesnt really help much with archers.

Only potms do :)

Anyways, I like Dark Ranger. (silence)

and there was tons of this thread.....

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beastmaster because he's just that damn good and rocks with NE.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
these kinds of threads are made too ****ing much... oh well... i think BM is best, dark ranger after that.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Naga is a lot better than the Dark Ranger.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't see how the Dark Ranger can be good because her spells wouldnt really help her much. It depends on the lvl really.

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I liked the DR for a long time, but then got turned off by the fact that she summons a lot of skellies which in the end, just feed the enemies xp since they're so weak, 120 hp Unarmored (I think) <--Level 1, and the 3rd edition is 320 hp Unarmored (I think). I would use KotG anyday over her if you really wanna use summons because Treants got 300hp w/ Heavy Armor +5 (Tree upgrade). Also you can summon 4 at a time compared to one at a time ONLY if it's affected by Black Arrow when it's killed. Just my 2 cents

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Naga Sandwich without a doubt. Slow arrow rocks, Mana shield keeps her alive for a LONG time, Forked lightning rules, Tornado can help take out pesky melee units and hurt buildings pretty bad.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dark Ranger is the most useful, but not strongest neutral hero.

First off, her skellies are as good as the bears in the late games, since she can make unlimited amount of them with black arrow.

Another thing, she can jus charm the monsters like Frost Wyrms in the late games. Plus, charm doesnt have long cooldown.

Also, her silence really pwns enemy's heros and casters. Think, when your fighting against human, whats the good of Priests and Sorceress without slow and healing? When you silence them, Human's meat shiled dies off, VERY fast.

However, the strongest hero, I would have to say Naga Seawitch. Her Cold Arrow is #1 Hero Catcher, and her Mana Shield helps her live and run away from the enemy when she is dying, and Her Forked Lightning rips the enemy's meat shield apart. Her Tornado really rocks too.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Panda .. yes when i use it with humans i like him but the best remains Naga. Even for human lvl1 cold arrow is important to kill heroes and then you pick only the cold arrow skill and the forked lighting. But isnt it better for lvl6 to have for example lv3 lightning or cold arrow than Tornado?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm no i dont think sooo.....Level six spell will be much more beneficial when comparing damage dealt and saved from taking. Usually it is better to take the level six ultimate with all heros....maybe except for the AM, although it is very useful....

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Pitlord is underrated. Howl of terror rocks and if its paired with Panda's haze it cant really screw up units attack, maybe even paired with Banshee curse.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Naga and Dark Ranger are probably the best now. The naga is still fairly overpowered and the Dark Ranger was just buffed last patch. It is fairly easy to see that intel and speed heros are still very good to get. =)