• Keeper Of The Grove

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Hard to tell..

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Not sure. i would say KOTG if he had trees around, purely since he can have 8 treants with enough trees and entangle is annoying and immobalizes the attacker

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
With trees around I'd definitely say KoTG... otherwise It'd be close but the dogs would win it for FS IMO.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Are we forgetting? The wolves can chase KOTG invisible then critical strike him to pieces, Or easily down the treansts. Then there's Chain lightning which would only brutalize he KOTG and Treants. And if KOTG tried to use Tranquility Earthquake would cancel out, I think.

I go with Farseer.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Meh, farsee would have a chance, earthquake would slow them down, far as traquilty being despelled, im not sure about that, level 3 wolfs are good, but remeber, 8 treants can bring down 2 level 3 wolfs, entagle the sucker, and kotg would win, oh yes, and the aura would return some of that wolfie attack

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
tranquility? earthquake? in a 1v1? thats a waste and a half. wolves blow since there are only 2 and entanlge should stop earthquake if the FS is stupid enough to use it. then we have level 3 treants that are surrounding and killing hte FS.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Heh, true. Tranquility doesn't save you from CL, wolves and FS attacks.

KotG will win with mass Treants, even if the FS does CL on the Treants.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
I think the farseer will win, the KotG treeant spell costs about 125 mana, and the entagle costs 75, thats alot, too much to just waste on treants. The Farseer can just run and use feral spirit to attack the KotG, as he uses chain lightining when entangled.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wolves would chase it down easily, holding up the KotG. But then you have Treants..... but no idea how it holds up against Dire Wolves.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaldaris
I think the farseer will win, the KotG treeant spell costs about 125 mana, and the entagle costs 75, thats alot, too much to just waste on treants. The Farseer can just run and use feral spirit to attack the KotG, as he uses chain lightining when entangled.
You cannot attack or cast spells when you are entangled curtosy of blizzard.

As for thorns, it is probably the least used aura in the game, as it returns a small percentage of damage to surrounding units when it is attacked.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about ROC or TFT? cause in TFT they made entangle a spell that can inturpt units and stuff by making them immoblile.

I guess they didn't do that in ROC

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
In ROC entangle, stops summoning spells it killed my starfall.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Thorns aura is what Pan said. It completely matches the KotG's abilities with the healing. Look at tranquility, it regen's health, so thorns would protect damage. At first I thought thorns aura was something if melee units attacked the units with thorns aura on them, they get damage added with that, silly me! :p