Fallout 3

tinman

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
If you have not beat the game this is a spoiler so if your a n00by get your ass to mars. At the end of the game there is a epic battle of epic epicness and it is epic. Robots and lazer beams mini guns all that stuff BUT at the end end you have to put in a code to start up the water thingy and i dont know the code o.o if someone could help me out with that that would be great.

I have a list of things it mite be.

Is there a way to hack teh (teh is 00b3r l33t) computer?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It's the numbers associated with your fathers passage from the bible he talks about in the beginning.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
also...if when you were being held captive you decided to give him the code he will say it aloud

granted you will automatically lose the game, but you can always just reload a save.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The ending still sucks, despite the fact that it still goes with the theme of "War...war never changes."

Btw, did any of you play any of the add on quests?

I've got The Pitt and Anchorage. Planning to get Broken Steel and Point Lookout soon. Leveling up to level 30 is going to be so awesome!

- Amantis

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*spoil spoil spoil*

What about Mothership Zeta or something? That add on is out too.

But yeah, I think you'll enjoy the new add ons, they really take the game onto another level.

- Amantis

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
I didn't even know they allowed to you level up to 30, awesome. I ended up maxing out all my stats before I even got halfway though the required missions lol. I need to run through it again and play it right this time. I was a ghoul hunter in my last game :D

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Get Broken Steel. Apparently it's that add on that allows you to go up to 30.

I'm planning to replay the extras when I get the BS add on. Other than the extra leveling up, there are also some new perks you could pick, though am not sure if they're actually worth taking. LOL.

I've already maxed out (lvl 20) both good and bad characters. Now I think I ought to play neutral. Though I have to admit it was way easier playing 2nd time round.

Raya said you could actually join the Talon Company/Regulators. LOL. Maybe I ought to be a melee or unarmed character for the next one...and see how regularly I D.A.I. dai.

- Amantis

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I finished the game without expansions, and figured my next time through will be with all the expansions installed. gonna burn a few weeks and hit every corner of the world this time.

Right after I finished Fable II... Finally.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
How long you been playing Fable 2? I've played through it several times and discovered the online black market for trading items. I would get dolls and other shit and sell them or trade cash for goodies. I got all the dolls, most of the legendary weapons, and tons of clothes and special items. No matter how many times I try though, I can never play a good character.

Xerum

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I hate the end of this game. I thought u could play forever after even completing the main mission, like in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.. But nah. they kill me.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
How long you been playing Fable 2? I've played through it several times and discovered the online black market for trading items. I would get dolls and other shit and sell them or trade cash for goodies. I got all the dolls, most of the legendary weapons, and tons of clothes and special items. No matter how many times I try though, I can never play a good character.
I beat fable II, stayed up all night. Destroyed the game, bought all properties, did all quests etc.

I was contemplating going for achievements, but I dun wanna go through the bother with the gay dolls and shit.

phandentium

How do I nexus?
Reaction score
I hate the end of this game. I thought u could play forever after even completing the main mission, like in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.. But nah. they kill me.
With the Broken Steel expansion you can continue game play indefinitely.

Raya Wolfsun

Addicted to Mentats
Reaction score
I agree, the endgame was disappointing. From a storytelling point of view it's dramatic, which I like... but it sucks when you're only at level 12 and your character is killed off. At the very least, the game ought not to encourage you to stick to the main questline so early on!

I mean, half the fun of Fallout 3 resides in the side quests! I'm so glad I decided to fire up an old savegame and explore the world some more - otherwise Moira would never have sent me off to get crippled, and I wouldn't have been able to mess with elections at the Republic of Dave... XD

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
So I got around and I finished the game a second time, and this time It took longer. I just did more stuff, and finished all the side quests. It's amazing how much I skipped the first time through. I stayed mostly neutral this time instead of very good, which meant this time I blew Megaton up. I also got all the add-ons, and finished Operation Anchorage(gay), broken steel(gay except that it changed the ending and let me play on) and point lookout (also pretty gay). I'm in the middle of the pit, which wasn't sooo bad, just feels like it is too short. I'm dreading the alien spacecraft one.

Also I think I broke the games RPG system as all my attributes I got to 100(except unarmed and melee, which isn't too big of a loss), without all the bobbleheads or books. I'm pretty jacked. this time I'm also on thecomputer instead of the 360, so I have the console to screw around with if I get bored. Love jumping around to places I shouldn't be allowed.

Highlight of my second time through is finding the Republic of Dave, which is way to funny of a concept, and Andale, with the crazy cannibal family. Also still love Tranquility lane, as one of the best moments in a game in recent history.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I like killing that lady in Tranquility Lane using "unconventional methods". I also discovered another nuka-cola fanatic (who isn't Sierra) in my 2nd run though I have to kill the guy.

I'm playing through a 3rd time now, but this time I'm having a go at unarmed, which makes the game last way longer as you don't want to die from having "more assholes torn open" (as Jericho loves to say LOL). I think it becomes way more strategic as you instantly become at a disadvantage if you can only handle one enemy at a time. I use the odd missile launcher to take out an odd annoying turret or two, and hate those mercenaries who try to use dangerous weapons on me (with cars nearby).

- Amantis

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I found the melee/unarmed combat in the game uninspired, so I would hate having to play the game that way.

Raya Wolfsun

Addicted to Mentats
Reaction score
I found the melee/unarmed combat in the game uninspired, so I would hate having to play the game that way.
Agreed... although I do have a soft spot for the Shishkebab.

Mantis: who is the other Nuka-Cola fanatic?!

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
God damnit. Use fucking spoiler tags. I was planning to get the game of the year edition when it came out this week. Finally able to play it. (It was sold out here in like, a day. Same thing happened with the second shipment.) THEN SOME IDIOT POSTS HOW THE GAME ENDS.

*explodes*