Faerie dragons..

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
keep flamin in the asylum. oh and i would like to see darkmage kick ur ass. i think that he honestly can.
DRaKHNiR didn't flame. He pointed out a valid argument... ;)

Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
why dont u tell us ur acc and show us some strats and good skills of urs, until then, ur jus another wannabe xpert.
Another valid point.

Conclusion: You are both correct. Dark Mage's true stats are evidently not shown and N_Legend has a point that DRaKHNiR didn't post his either. :rollie

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
DRaKHNiR didn't flame. He pointed out a valid argument...
Neither did i ;)
You mean theese? Cuz there's two of them: DarkMage2 and DarkMakeMMM.

Originally posted by DRaKHNiR
Then what is the point of placing them in your signature? Why don't you tell me what is your R E A L account so I could get shocked with your gosu stats and go weep quietly trembling before your majesty.
Ok i wont flam.Dont you see i have played with my friends?Then these accounts turned out to be for fun.I relax when i have a loss with them.With them i really entertain.And if you are so interested about these accounts dont you see that DarkMage2 belongs to xBFx so i use this account.The new has no clan (yet) but I promised myslef not to play with friends with it.

Solution to your problem because you really have such: show your stats and if you want to kick me do it in bnet

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
You all/N_LeGeNd) don't read what I write:
Originally posted by DRaKHNiR
(...) Don't take it too personal, I'm not gosu myself, but it just vexes me what I've realized: I gotta check every poster to know, whether i'm tryin to learn from a noob or gosu.
Neither I want to kick Dark Mage nor I'm a wannabe expert. I'm closer to newbs than gosus. I never said I am the king of the world or sth like this. Here are my RoC stats: a.p.h.a.z.e.l / Northrend.

I just want to learn from ppl better than me, not alike me. And I have no problems with showing my real stats even if they suck. Apparently, Dark Mage, you do, even if yours are as good as you claim them to be. Sorry for my previous post, maybe I went to rough with it.

I see no point in continuing this disscusion. Thank you all for your participation. Thanks Aragorn7, for your impartiality. :)
And N_LeGeNd), I am little dissapointed. From what saw around I conclude you ARE an expert. Unfortunatelly, I feel, from your summits of expertness you rarely bother yourself reading carefully what tiny bugs like me write. Or my English is THAT bad, thus hard to understand. Thank you. EOT.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can ask whoever you want- have i ever said 'Im the best.You are all noobs'? Never.

And the reason why i dont show the other account is that i will make more wins for it then I will put it in my sig.(it;s up to me afterall).

Im glad that this thread didnt turn into spam (much) but it has to be closed because thats already old bumped thread ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
@DRaKHNiR
sigh, well u did start mocking dark mage now didnt u? instead of answering his questions.
BTW - if I had that bad stats, I wouldn't give opinions but stay quietly on my butt and learn from what more experienced players advise. This is just my general afterthought about your posts in several threads around.
BTW, seems to me that you dont have good stats in Europe as well, so if i were you, i wouldnt have posted that "Dark mage you have bad stats so dont give opinions in NE forum" (I guess thats what u meant) and you didnt even have to say about his bad stats, who cares? he could still have good micro. Also, you shouldnt say things about other ppl's bad stats, do you see me going around saying those things? no. Jus keep it to ur self next time.
And no, your eng isnt bad ;)

@Dark Mage
Faerie Dragons rock the obs statues whenever they are healing, jus do mana flare and statues will die slowly.... Also, when i play ne, only air i have is Faerie Dragons, since they got Shape Shift (you know what i mean, if thats not what its called), Spell immune, and Mana flare.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Dark Mage does have every right to post here as all of you do too. We all have to respect that. Whether or not you respect his opinions is a different story altogether.

CrouchingTiger

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
faries are the shit if u get dryads with them. phase shift faries and they hurt the caasters. dryads abolish the spell the the caster took the damage to cast. lose lose situation for the casters

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
once again u suck up lol

has anyone ever seen mass faeries? I must have played someone from clan kodo or something but it fugged up my army soo badly cuz of phase shift lol. its like a reverse taunt.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
@Crouching Tiger: ok, first of all, heres some basic rules to follow:
-Dont doulbe post, like what Dark Mage said
-Dont do thread jump (replying on a thread that is over 2 weeks old)

Anyways, i see that your new here, so jus get used to those kinds of rules and u'll be fine.

Btw darkmage, always ahve about 2 faerire dragons, their manaflaries hjelp alot :)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
faery dragons are really good sometimes vs casters, they can add a lot of extra damage that can give you an edge, and if the enemy keeps casting spells, the more damage that is added and the more help for you, they help a lot against undead statues