Faerie dragons..

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
As you may know NE is my second race after humans.

What is so special about them that makes their training inevitable?

They die easily and you just pay for nothing.Am i right?

DarkKnight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you are talking about faerie dragons the best thing there good against is casters.Faerie dragons own all casters if you push the button for them to morph in the those "lighting-balls of hell"Every time a spell is cast they do hella damage to the casters and heros there great to have in a mirco.The only way for them not to work when the morph is the enemy can't cast spells,then what is the point of getting casters if they can't cast spells faerie dragons are great end of story

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the fairies are not meant to be massed or used for their offensive attack. They are one of the best anti-casters in the game and can easily kill priests and sorc when they have auto-cast enabled and can kill the necros that hide behind their skeles.

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
There a non-massing unit, you use them as a supplementary unit. Never make more than 5 unless the enemys are ALL Casters. Then still don't mass the make more. Faeries are one of the best supplementarys in the entire game. I sorta miss usuing them to micro a heros mana away and entagling and then shadow strike it.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
They are only good in certain situations. Offensively they suck, but having them against teams that NEED casters to operate, is a good idea. At least you can sap their heros for casting spells even if they don't have casters.

DarkKnight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Never mass anything it is to easy too counter.
Faerie dragons are great to have in any micro.
Just a few like 3-4.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Only the beta Fairie Dragons were massable when they turned Ethereal after being hit once and could still attack.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Too bad I wasn't in beta. I couldn't find my CD key to sign up. :(

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If only we talked during beta, I would've given you my CD-key because I couldn't keep up with the downloads every 2 days.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkKnight
Wow I am behide wtf do you mean about beta?
The beta testing for Warcraft 3: TFT. This is what they do before they release the product to the public. They get a bunch of people to sign up and test it for them. Betas are pretty fun except for the bugs that are always involved.

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
Originally posted by Dark Mage
As you may know NE is my second race after humans.

What is so special about them that makes their training inevitable?

They die easily and you just pay for nothing.Am i right?
Hmm, sorry to say this, but your stats are the anwer.

BTW - if I had that bad stats, I wouldn't give opinions but stay quietly on my butt and learn from what more experienced players advise. This is just my general afterthought about your posts in several threads around.

Don't take it too personal, I'm not gosu myself, but it just vexes me what I've realized: I gotta check every poster to know, whether i'm tryin to learn from a noob or gosu.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Re: Faerie dragons..

Originally posted by DRaKHNiR

BTW - if I had that bad stats, I wouldn't give opinions but stay quietly on my butt and learn from what more experienced players advise. This is just my general afterthought about your posts in several threads around.

Don't take it too personal, I'm not gosu myself, but it just vexes me what I've realized: I gotta check every poster to know, whether i'm tryin to learn from a noob or gosu.
You do have a point. He can post if he wants to, but whether you listen to him is your choice. ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DRaKHNiR

This is not even my real account so shut up

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
You mean theese? Cuz there's two of them: DarkMage2 and DarkMakeMMM.

Then what is the point of placing them in your signature? Why don't you tell me what is your R E A L account so I could get shocked with your gosu stats and go weep quietly trembling before your majesty. :rollie

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
You mean theese? Cuz there's two of them: DarkMage2 and DarkMakeMMM.

Then what is the point of placing them in your signature? Why don't you tell me what is your R E A L account so I could get shocked with your gosu stats and go weep quietly trembling before your majesty.
why dont u tell us ur acc and show us some strats and good skills of urs, until then, ur jus another wannabe xpert.