it was too ez and not really that fun, i got it but i was very dissipointed

sega2200

Member!
Reaction score
ups:
1. i like how you can grow devils horns and angel halos
2. you can pretty much customize your guy down to his hair
3. trying to get past the demon doors the first time w/o the guide
4. story not that confusing(dam ff8 still got me thinkin)
5. the freakin world u can play in is HUGE!!
6. public nudity w/o the lawsuit(so i cant run around with my sword but run around in my undies :confused: )
7. i got 5 wives and got like 1 mil from all the weddings(dont u usually lose money on weddings?)
8. SEX!(i no im a perv :shocked )
9. getting all the weapons and armor

downs:
1. the game was 2 short
2. i couldnt find the tatoos they showed in the previews
3. you can get the nickname "arseface" "chiken chaser"
4. fighting system(im sorry but 3 kinds of swings arent doin for me)

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Friend beat it in a day...fun if you have money to spend...he got it with the x box crystal edition pack

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it was a good game.. but too short for an rpg. and not enough to do. so many little things could have made it so much better. like letting you back into the arena after you complete the quest. they could at least let you fight the monsters in the arena any time you wanted.... duel people... maybe the stronger you get the stronger the arena monsters get.. but no. after the quest the doors are locked and you never go back. pissed me off. and theres not enough weapons and armor... they made the bear minimum for any rpg. a few classes of weapons, a few better and better of that weapon. no real decision making. just "this is better than this. period." and everyones character turns out the same. they all end up lookin real big and buff from all the hp and toughness levels even if they dont have max strength. they had a good idea, but the sons of bitches didnt follow through with it. i was expecting an EXTREMELY customizable character, that changes with everything you do. instead you have a few variations, and the changes are based on maybe one thing. like hair color is based on good or evil. what the hell? shouldnt hair color be what you want it to be? maybe lighter or darker because of sunlight? but no. good people are albino white haired, bad people are darker haired.

i liked the scar system though. it was pretty good. i couldnt ask for much... i cant tell where im getting hit alot of times during the battles... so i cant complain about scar placement.

theres just so much stuff they could have made better. and they needed a SHITLOAD of more quests. i was sad when i beat that game. not fuffilling at all. and when you save your sister, you dont get nothin cool or anything. just a thanks, and then shes gone and never see her again. **** that, ill kill her and get the cool sword.

edit: ooh and interaction with other characters is limited to:

"HA HA" *herioc pose*

then they all drool over themselves or run away. no talking involved. (from your character)

.VeGeTa.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thesupersoldiers.net
yea i totally agree with Sega with mostly everything he says but i HATE IT when you beat the game and you cant play with him anymore and you cant use the sword to take over the world!!! that would make it so much better and i cant wait for Fable on XBOX Live but they needa fix a few things before.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol yea the sword does the max health of what ever u hit, exept for the big rock giant thing.

Edit: The credits are freaking long, be warned.

.VeGeTa.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thesupersoldiers.net
lol i think im banned but i got a q umm how do you get that sword outta that rock and wats the point of giving money to that religon thing below the sword

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
get full Phisique(dont know how to spell it) and full Strength and full health i think but the sword in the rock sucks anyway.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
did anyone else figure out how to get the quests from the beggining again? Like ice troll? at least, in my game, whenever you looked at the quest cards for the first time, there would be something like 3 or 4 cards that you were too low level to use...

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thebastardsword said:
did anyone else figure out how to get the quests from the beggining again? Like ice troll? at least, in my game, whenever you looked at the quest cards for the first time, there would be something like 3 or 4 cards that you were too low level to use...
i dont remember what ur talking about

.VeGeTa.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thesupersoldiers.net
lol yeah i have no idea what your talking about but i guess, but do you mean like when you just started playing and you were to low of a lvl to do it and now that your high you want to do them? but now there is nothing in there? yeah i think i have an idea at least but i think you have a sertain amount of time to acually do them. Like i have 2 char's both beat game 1 Pure evil 1 Pure Good and im chaning the subject but i felt bad when i had to fight Whisper and killed her lmao that was a good part but i like when i spared her at least ~_~

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
another thing that pissed me off about fable is not only its shortness.... you cant drop items. or stash them somewhere. or sell some stuff. so your stuck the entire game with retarded shit like a stick cluttering your inventory. pisses me off.

.VeGeTa.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thesupersoldiers.net
lmao thats another thing i get bored sometimes and run around naked with a stick and i attack villagers and stuff like that.. its kinda fun ^.^ I <3 Force PUNCH AND BESERK!